'The Sinister Six' Line-Up Allegedly Unveiled
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" will not arrive in U.S. theaters until May 2, but Sony Pictures may have begun teasing its next project. According to various reports, the studio reveals the line-up of "The Sinister Six" in the post-credits scene of the Marc Webb-directed movie.
The end credits scene featuring Alicia Keys' "It's on Again", if played with Shazam app, can unlock a teaser video. [SPOILER ALERT!] The teaser is believed to feature blueprints of Spidey's enemis, including Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Rhino, Vulture, Kraven the Hunter and Mysterio.
TheWrap, however, says that "those are not necessarily the villains" that will be featured in the upcoming spin-off since scribe Drew Goddard has not finished writing the script yet and the line-up has not been decided on. Production, meanwhile, is expected to begin in January 2015 with Drew Goddard on board as director.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby