Emma Stone Talks About Andrew Garfield: 'I Love Him Very Much'
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield usually prefer to keep their love life for themselves. The Gwen Stacy depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", however, couldn't help gushing over her boyfriend and co-star during an appearance on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, May 29, admitting that she loved him "very much."
"It's like a dream to work with him [Garfield]," Stone said. "He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much."
During her appearance, Stone also said that she knew that she wanted to take part in the superhero movie. "Auditioning with Andrew [Garfield] and Marc Webb, the director, it was kind of a no-brainer that I wanted to be part of it," she admitted.
Garfield, who stopped by the morning program on Monday, was also full of praises when talking about his 25-year-old girlfriend. "She's a full genius, or she has found her genius and she's doing it so beautifully. I think everyone who works with her, everyone who brushes shoulders with her or even makes eye contact with her gets a shot of sunshine," he said.
Stone and Garfield have been romantically linked since the filming of "The Amazing Spider-Man" in 2011. The movie's sequel hits U.S. theaters on May 2.
More Emma Stone News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son