Emma Stone Talks About Andrew Garfield: 'I Love Him Very Much'
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield usually prefer to keep their love life for themselves. The Gwen Stacy depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", however, couldn't help gushing over her boyfriend and co-star during an appearance on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, May 29, admitting that she loved him "very much."
"It's like a dream to work with him [Garfield]," Stone said. "He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much."
During her appearance, Stone also said that she knew that she wanted to take part in the superhero movie. "Auditioning with Andrew [Garfield] and Marc Webb, the director, it was kind of a no-brainer that I wanted to be part of it," she admitted.
Garfield, who stopped by the morning program on Monday, was also full of praises when talking about his 25-year-old girlfriend. "She's a full genius, or she has found her genius and she's doing it so beautifully. I think everyone who works with her, everyone who brushes shoulders with her or even makes eye contact with her gets a shot of sunshine," he said.
Stone and Garfield have been romantically linked since the filming of "The Amazing Spider-Man" in 2011. The movie's sequel hits U.S. theaters on May 2.
More Emma Stone News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story