Cameron Diaz Admits She Has 'Been With a Lady'
Cameron Diaz admitted that she had a relationship with a lady in the past. The star of "The Other Woman" made the confession during an appearance on Monday, April 28 episode of "Watch What Happens Live!" alongside her co-star Leslie Mann.
"You've said that you think all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. Have you yourself ever swum in the lady pond?" the show's host Andy Cohen asked. She then replied, "Interesting. What is the lady pond?" Cohen then clarified, "Have you ever been with a lady?" to which she answered, "Yes, I have been with a lady."
Cohen pressed further, asking if she had relationship with women "more than once," but Diaz did not reveal more details. "You didn't ask explicitly how I was with a lady, but I have been with a lady," she said.
The show's host also threw another personal question to the actress. Diaz, who previously dated New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez, was quizzed about "the best and worst thing about dating a baseball player." Diaz answered with a laugh, "I think schedule and schedule."
Diaz previously talked about her admiration to women in May issue of Glamour U.K. "I think women are beautiful - absolutely beautiful ... And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women," she told the magazine.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?