Cameron Diaz Admits She Has 'Been With a Lady'
Cameron Diaz admitted that she had a relationship with a lady in the past. The star of "The Other Woman" made the confession during an appearance on Monday, April 28 episode of "Watch What Happens Live!" alongside her co-star Leslie Mann.
"You've said that you think all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. Have you yourself ever swum in the lady pond?" the show's host Andy Cohen asked. She then replied, "Interesting. What is the lady pond?" Cohen then clarified, "Have you ever been with a lady?" to which she answered, "Yes, I have been with a lady."
Cohen pressed further, asking if she had relationship with women "more than once," but Diaz did not reveal more details. "You didn't ask explicitly how I was with a lady, but I have been with a lady," she said.
The show's host also threw another personal question to the actress. Diaz, who previously dated New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez, was quizzed about "the best and worst thing about dating a baseball player." Diaz answered with a laugh, "I think schedule and schedule."
Diaz previously talked about her admiration to women in May issue of Glamour U.K. "I think women are beautiful - absolutely beautiful ... And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women," she told the magazine.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos