Cameron Diaz Admits She Has 'Been With a Lady'
Cameron Diaz admitted that she had a relationship with a lady in the past. The star of "The Other Woman" made the confession during an appearance on Monday, April 28 episode of "Watch What Happens Live!" alongside her co-star Leslie Mann.
"You've said that you think all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. Have you yourself ever swum in the lady pond?" the show's host Andy Cohen asked. She then replied, "Interesting. What is the lady pond?" Cohen then clarified, "Have you ever been with a lady?" to which she answered, "Yes, I have been with a lady."
Cohen pressed further, asking if she had relationship with women "more than once," but Diaz did not reveal more details. "You didn't ask explicitly how I was with a lady, but I have been with a lady," she said.
The show's host also threw another personal question to the actress. Diaz, who previously dated New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez, was quizzed about "the best and worst thing about dating a baseball player." Diaz answered with a laugh, "I think schedule and schedule."
Diaz previously talked about her admiration to women in May issue of Glamour U.K. "I think women are beautiful - absolutely beautiful ... And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women," she told the magazine.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy