Coldplay Debuts New Single 'A Sky Full of Stars'
Coldplay premiered their next single called "A Sky Full of Stars" on Tuesday, April 29. Following up "Magic", the track serves as the second cut taken from their upcoming "Ghost Stories" album.
This new upbeat and club-friendly song sounds like Coldplay in their "Viva La Vida" era. Vocalist Chris Martin can be heard singing his lines over the beats produced by EDM powerhouse Avicii.
The potential hit "A Sky Full of Stars" will be available for purchase starting on Friday, May 2, a day before Coldplay appears as a guest performer on "Saturday Night Live". Meanwhile, their "Ghost Stories" will hit the stores on May 19.
Earlier this week, Coldplay announced that they would hide the lyrics of "Ghost Stories" songs in ghost story books kept in nine libraries across the world. One of the lyric sheets, which were all handwritten by Martin, even includes a "Golden Ticket" for a free trip to see Coldplay at Royal Albert Hall on July 1.
The band is now posting clues on Twitter regarding the locations of the lyric sheets. Some of the lyrics, including one with the "Golden Ticket", have reportedly been found.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective