First Trailer of Comedian-Studded 'They Came Together'
Amy Poehler and Paul Rudd team up for a star-studded comedy "They Came Together" which premiered at Sundance Film Festival earlier this year. The first full trailer of the movie has been released, showing off a pretty impressive cast list such as Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Bill Hader, Ellie Kemper, Christopher Meloni, and Cobie Smulders.
Poehler and Rudd are reunited with their "Wet Hot American Summer" director David Wain as well as co-stars Ken Marino and Michael Ian Black. Poehler's Molly is a candy shop owner whose small-business is threatened by a major corporate where Rudd's Joel works. Wain co-wrote the film with his "The State" pal Michael Showalter.
"We threw in every element: the opposites-attract story line, the Jewish-but-not-too-Jewish funny leading man, the klutzy woman whom you kind of love, the sassy best friend, the black best friend, the wise old grandmother," Wain told EW. "Anything we could think of, we found a place for it in there."
"They Came Together" hits U.S. theaters and VOD on June 27.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses