First Trailer of Comedian-Studded 'They Came Together'
Amy Poehler and Paul Rudd team up for a star-studded comedy "They Came Together" which premiered at Sundance Film Festival earlier this year. The first full trailer of the movie has been released, showing off a pretty impressive cast list such as Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Bill Hader, Ellie Kemper, Christopher Meloni, and Cobie Smulders.
Poehler and Rudd are reunited with their "Wet Hot American Summer" director David Wain as well as co-stars Ken Marino and Michael Ian Black. Poehler's Molly is a candy shop owner whose small-business is threatened by a major corporate where Rudd's Joel works. Wain co-wrote the film with his "The State" pal Michael Showalter.
"We threw in every element: the opposites-attract story line, the Jewish-but-not-too-Jewish funny leading man, the klutzy woman whom you kind of love, the sassy best friend, the black best friend, the wise old grandmother," Wain told EW. "Anything we could think of, we found a place for it in there."
"They Came Together" hits U.S. theaters and VOD on June 27.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes