Prince Harry Reportedly Split From Girlfriend Cressida Bonas
Prince Harry is reportedly back on the single scene after splitting from girlfriend Cressida Bonas. Although they were seen embracing each other not long ago, their relationship allegedly got strained in the past couple of weeks.
Many speculations have been thrown as the reason of the split. According to the Telegraph newspaper they couldn't handle the romance being in the spotlight. "The relationship has certainly at least paused for a breather," a source told the newspaper. "It is virtually impossible to have a successful romance and relationship in the full glare of the world's media."
Meanwhile, Us Weekly's source suggested that Bonas became too "needy" for the royal. However, Mail Online said the split decision was coming from both. "It is a very amicable split and they are still very much the best of friends. They have just decided to go their separate ways," Mail's source said.
The palace is yet to confirm the split. Many thought this would be the 'pause' in their relationship, very much like Prince William's brief split from Kate Middleton before they got married.
Harry was introduced to Bonas by his cousin Princess Eugenie who is close friends to the aspiring actress.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'