Prince Harry Reportedly Split From Girlfriend Cressida Bonas
Prince Harry is reportedly back on the single scene after splitting from girlfriend Cressida Bonas. Although they were seen embracing each other not long ago, their relationship allegedly got strained in the past couple of weeks.
Many speculations have been thrown as the reason of the split. According to the Telegraph newspaper they couldn't handle the romance being in the spotlight. "The relationship has certainly at least paused for a breather," a source told the newspaper. "It is virtually impossible to have a successful romance and relationship in the full glare of the world's media."
Meanwhile, Us Weekly's source suggested that Bonas became too "needy" for the royal. However, Mail Online said the split decision was coming from both. "It is a very amicable split and they are still very much the best of friends. They have just decided to go their separate ways," Mail's source said.
The palace is yet to confirm the split. Many thought this would be the 'pause' in their relationship, very much like Prince William's brief split from Kate Middleton before they got married.
Harry was introduced to Bonas by his cousin Princess Eugenie who is close friends to the aspiring actress.
More Prince Harry News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...