Prince Harry Reportedly Split From Girlfriend Cressida Bonas
Prince Harry is reportedly back on the single scene after splitting from girlfriend Cressida Bonas. Although they were seen embracing each other not long ago, their relationship allegedly got strained in the past couple of weeks.
Many speculations have been thrown as the reason of the split. According to the Telegraph newspaper they couldn't handle the romance being in the spotlight. "The relationship has certainly at least paused for a breather," a source told the newspaper. "It is virtually impossible to have a successful romance and relationship in the full glare of the world's media."
Meanwhile, Us Weekly's source suggested that Bonas became too "needy" for the royal. However, Mail Online said the split decision was coming from both. "It is a very amicable split and they are still very much the best of friends. They have just decided to go their separate ways," Mail's source said.
The palace is yet to confirm the split. Many thought this would be the 'pause' in their relationship, very much like Prince William's brief split from Kate Middleton before they got married.
Harry was introduced to Bonas by his cousin Princess Eugenie who is close friends to the aspiring actress.
More Prince Harry News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent