Prince Harry Reportedly Split From Girlfriend Cressida Bonas
Prince Harry is reportedly back on the single scene after splitting from girlfriend Cressida Bonas. Although they were seen embracing each other not long ago, their relationship allegedly got strained in the past couple of weeks.
Many speculations have been thrown as the reason of the split. According to the Telegraph newspaper they couldn't handle the romance being in the spotlight. "The relationship has certainly at least paused for a breather," a source told the newspaper. "It is virtually impossible to have a successful romance and relationship in the full glare of the world's media."
Meanwhile, Us Weekly's source suggested that Bonas became too "needy" for the royal. However, Mail Online said the split decision was coming from both. "It is a very amicable split and they are still very much the best of friends. They have just decided to go their separate ways," Mail's source said.
The palace is yet to confirm the split. Many thought this would be the 'pause' in their relationship, very much like Prince William's brief split from Kate Middleton before they got married.
Harry was introduced to Bonas by his cousin Princess Eugenie who is close friends to the aspiring actress.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande