Prince Harry Reportedly Split From Girlfriend Cressida Bonas
Prince Harry is reportedly back on the single scene after splitting from girlfriend Cressida Bonas. Although they were seen embracing each other not long ago, their relationship allegedly got strained in the past couple of weeks.
Many speculations have been thrown as the reason of the split. According to the Telegraph newspaper they couldn't handle the romance being in the spotlight. "The relationship has certainly at least paused for a breather," a source told the newspaper. "It is virtually impossible to have a successful romance and relationship in the full glare of the world's media."
Meanwhile, Us Weekly's source suggested that Bonas became too "needy" for the royal. However, Mail Online said the split decision was coming from both. "It is a very amicable split and they are still very much the best of friends. They have just decided to go their separate ways," Mail's source said.
The palace is yet to confirm the split. Many thought this would be the 'pause' in their relationship, very much like Prince William's brief split from Kate Middleton before they got married.
Harry was introduced to Bonas by his cousin Princess Eugenie who is close friends to the aspiring actress.
More Prince Harry News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage