Zach Braff Splits From Girlfriend Taylor Bagley
Zach Braff has split from his girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley. A representative for the "Bullets Over Broadway" actor confirmed the split in a statement to JustJared. "Zach and Taylor broke up over a month ago. They are continuing their friendship but are no longer a couple," the rep explained.
According to Page Six, Braff enjoyed his single life, chatting with some women in various hot spots following the split. "Taylor wanted to get married," a source claimed, adding that Braff wasn't ready to tie the knot.
The source also said it was Bagley who urged him to take part in the Broadway project, but they split during the preview performances of the show. "Zach has been attached to the [show] and involved with its development for over two years. He chose to do it because it has been a lifelong dream of his to be a part of a Broadway musical," the source explained the actor's role in the project.
"Bullets Over Broadway" was adapted from a 1994 movie of the same title, which was written and directed by Woody Allen. In the musical version, Braff plays John Cusack's playwright character David Shayne.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake