Zach Braff Splits From Girlfriend Taylor Bagley
Zach Braff has split from his girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley. A representative for the "Bullets Over Broadway" actor confirmed the split in a statement to JustJared. "Zach and Taylor broke up over a month ago. They are continuing their friendship but are no longer a couple," the rep explained.
According to Page Six, Braff enjoyed his single life, chatting with some women in various hot spots following the split. "Taylor wanted to get married," a source claimed, adding that Braff wasn't ready to tie the knot.
The source also said it was Bagley who urged him to take part in the Broadway project, but they split during the preview performances of the show. "Zach has been attached to the [show] and involved with its development for over two years. He chose to do it because it has been a lifelong dream of his to be a part of a Broadway musical," the source explained the actor's role in the project.
"Bullets Over Broadway" was adapted from a 1994 movie of the same title, which was written and directed by Woody Allen. In the musical version, Braff plays John Cusack's playwright character David Shayne.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns