Zach Braff Splits From Girlfriend Taylor Bagley
Zach Braff has split from his girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley. A representative for the "Bullets Over Broadway" actor confirmed the split in a statement to JustJared. "Zach and Taylor broke up over a month ago. They are continuing their friendship but are no longer a couple," the rep explained.
According to Page Six, Braff enjoyed his single life, chatting with some women in various hot spots following the split. "Taylor wanted to get married," a source claimed, adding that Braff wasn't ready to tie the knot.
The source also said it was Bagley who urged him to take part in the Broadway project, but they split during the preview performances of the show. "Zach has been attached to the [show] and involved with its development for over two years. He chose to do it because it has been a lifelong dream of his to be a part of a Broadway musical," the source explained the actor's role in the project.
"Bullets Over Broadway" was adapted from a 1994 movie of the same title, which was written and directed by Woody Allen. In the musical version, Braff plays John Cusack's playwright character David Shayne.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?