Cher Lloyd Releases Emotional 'Sirens' Music Video
Cher Lloyd has debuted the official music video for her song called "Sirens". Hitting Vevo on Tuesday, April 29, the four-and-a-half-minute clip opens with the British singer lighting up a cigarette in the kitchen while staring at a group of men who are seemingly plotting something bad.
The video later gives glimpses at her house being raided by cops and her man getting arrested. In another scene, the singer looks very emotional and even sheds tears as she belts out the ballad in the shadows.
"I can't put into words how personal my new video is," Lloyd said of the visuals recently. "I've let my barriers down for the first time. Thank you for always being there for me."
"Sirens" was released last month as a single to follow up her collaboration with T.I., "I Wish". Both tracks will appear in the 20-year-old star's upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late" that's set to be released on July 28.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa