Cher Lloyd Releases Emotional 'Sirens' Music Video
Cher Lloyd has debuted the official music video for her song called "Sirens". Hitting Vevo on Tuesday, April 29, the four-and-a-half-minute clip opens with the British singer lighting up a cigarette in the kitchen while staring at a group of men who are seemingly plotting something bad.
The video later gives glimpses at her house being raided by cops and her man getting arrested. In another scene, the singer looks very emotional and even sheds tears as she belts out the ballad in the shadows.
"I can't put into words how personal my new video is," Lloyd said of the visuals recently. "I've let my barriers down for the first time. Thank you for always being there for me."
"Sirens" was released last month as a single to follow up her collaboration with T.I., "I Wish". Both tracks will appear in the 20-year-old star's upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late" that's set to be released on July 28.
Cher Lloyd's "Sirens" music video
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame