Cher Lloyd Releases Emotional 'Sirens' Music Video
Cher Lloyd has debuted the official music video for her song called "Sirens". Hitting Vevo on Tuesday, April 29, the four-and-a-half-minute clip opens with the British singer lighting up a cigarette in the kitchen while staring at a group of men who are seemingly plotting something bad.
The video later gives glimpses at her house being raided by cops and her man getting arrested. In another scene, the singer looks very emotional and even sheds tears as she belts out the ballad in the shadows.
"I can't put into words how personal my new video is," Lloyd said of the visuals recently. "I've let my barriers down for the first time. Thank you for always being there for me."
"Sirens" was released last month as a single to follow up her collaboration with T.I., "I Wish". Both tracks will appear in the 20-year-old star's upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late" that's set to be released on July 28.
Cher Lloyd's "Sirens" music video
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App