Cher Lloyd Releases Emotional 'Sirens' Music Video
Cher Lloyd has debuted the official music video for her song called "Sirens". Hitting Vevo on Tuesday, April 29, the four-and-a-half-minute clip opens with the British singer lighting up a cigarette in the kitchen while staring at a group of men who are seemingly plotting something bad.
The video later gives glimpses at her house being raided by cops and her man getting arrested. In another scene, the singer looks very emotional and even sheds tears as she belts out the ballad in the shadows.
"I can't put into words how personal my new video is," Lloyd said of the visuals recently. "I've let my barriers down for the first time. Thank you for always being there for me."
"Sirens" was released last month as a single to follow up her collaboration with T.I., "I Wish". Both tracks will appear in the 20-year-old star's upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late" that's set to be released on July 28.
Cher Lloyd's "Sirens" music video
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise