Cher Lloyd Releases Emotional 'Sirens' Music Video
Cher Lloyd has debuted the official music video for her song called "Sirens". Hitting Vevo on Tuesday, April 29, the four-and-a-half-minute clip opens with the British singer lighting up a cigarette in the kitchen while staring at a group of men who are seemingly plotting something bad.
The video later gives glimpses at her house being raided by cops and her man getting arrested. In another scene, the singer looks very emotional and even sheds tears as she belts out the ballad in the shadows.
"I can't put into words how personal my new video is," Lloyd said of the visuals recently. "I've let my barriers down for the first time. Thank you for always being there for me."
"Sirens" was released last month as a single to follow up her collaboration with T.I., "I Wish". Both tracks will appear in the 20-year-old star's upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late" that's set to be released on July 28.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes