'True Tori' Clip: Dean McDermott Says Past Alcohol Problem Led to His Cheating Scandal
Dean McDermott opens up more about his marital woes in the next episode of "True Tori". In a clip to tease the next outing of the reality TV show, he explains why he cheated on his wife Tori Spelling, talking about his past drug and alcohol issues in the process.
"Why did you do what you did? Why did you jeopardize everything?" a friend asks him. "Because I didn't think that I would get caught," he responds. "I was drinking and using drugs. I was not dealing with things that happened to me in the past."
Despite previously revealing that his sex life with Tori "wasn't fantastic," he now claims, "It's not like I was looking for sex or was horny or anything...[Tori] and I, our relationship and our sex life is solid."
He goes on saying that his struggles with alcohol and drug abuse led to his infidelity. "I have a brain that wants to kill me -- I have a brain that wants me dead," he says. "That's how the aloholic mind works and thinks. You have a couple cocktails, do a couple lines... Then cut to the sunrise, it just never works out that way."
Realizing that he's "on the verge of losing everything that means anything" to him, he realizes that he needs to change.
The new episode of "True Tori" will air Tuesday, April 29 at 10 P.M. on Lifetime.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie