'True Tori' Clip: Dean McDermott Says Past Alcohol Problem Led to His Cheating Scandal
Dean McDermott opens up more about his marital woes in the next episode of "True Tori". In a clip to tease the next outing of the reality TV show, he explains why he cheated on his wife Tori Spelling, talking about his past drug and alcohol issues in the process.
"Why did you do what you did? Why did you jeopardize everything?" a friend asks him. "Because I didn't think that I would get caught," he responds. "I was drinking and using drugs. I was not dealing with things that happened to me in the past."
Despite previously revealing that his sex life with Tori "wasn't fantastic," he now claims, "It's not like I was looking for sex or was horny or anything...[Tori] and I, our relationship and our sex life is solid."
He goes on saying that his struggles with alcohol and drug abuse led to his infidelity. "I have a brain that wants to kill me -- I have a brain that wants me dead," he says. "That's how the aloholic mind works and thinks. You have a couple cocktails, do a couple lines... Then cut to the sunrise, it just never works out that way."
Realizing that he's "on the verge of losing everything that means anything" to him, he realizes that he needs to change.
The new episode of "True Tori" will air Tuesday, April 29 at 10 P.M. on Lifetime.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics