'True Tori' Clip: Dean McDermott Says Past Alcohol Problem Led to His Cheating Scandal
Dean McDermott opens up more about his marital woes in the next episode of "True Tori". In a clip to tease the next outing of the reality TV show, he explains why he cheated on his wife Tori Spelling, talking about his past drug and alcohol issues in the process.
"Why did you do what you did? Why did you jeopardize everything?" a friend asks him. "Because I didn't think that I would get caught," he responds. "I was drinking and using drugs. I was not dealing with things that happened to me in the past."
Despite previously revealing that his sex life with Tori "wasn't fantastic," he now claims, "It's not like I was looking for sex or was horny or anything...[Tori] and I, our relationship and our sex life is solid."
He goes on saying that his struggles with alcohol and drug abuse led to his infidelity. "I have a brain that wants to kill me -- I have a brain that wants me dead," he says. "That's how the aloholic mind works and thinks. You have a couple cocktails, do a couple lines... Then cut to the sunrise, it just never works out that way."
Realizing that he's "on the verge of losing everything that means anything" to him, he realizes that he needs to change.
The new episode of "True Tori" will air Tuesday, April 29 at 10 P.M. on Lifetime.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters