'True Tori' Clip: Dean McDermott Says Past Alcohol Problem Led to His Cheating Scandal
Dean McDermott opens up more about his marital woes in the next episode of "True Tori". In a clip to tease the next outing of the reality TV show, he explains why he cheated on his wife Tori Spelling, talking about his past drug and alcohol issues in the process.
"Why did you do what you did? Why did you jeopardize everything?" a friend asks him. "Because I didn't think that I would get caught," he responds. "I was drinking and using drugs. I was not dealing with things that happened to me in the past."
Despite previously revealing that his sex life with Tori "wasn't fantastic," he now claims, "It's not like I was looking for sex or was horny or anything...[Tori] and I, our relationship and our sex life is solid."
He goes on saying that his struggles with alcohol and drug abuse led to his infidelity. "I have a brain that wants to kill me -- I have a brain that wants me dead," he says. "That's how the aloholic mind works and thinks. You have a couple cocktails, do a couple lines... Then cut to the sunrise, it just never works out that way."
Realizing that he's "on the verge of losing everything that means anything" to him, he realizes that he needs to change.
The new episode of "True Tori" will air Tuesday, April 29 at 10 P.M. on Lifetime.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal