Report: Han Solo to Have a 'Gigantic' Role in 'Star Wars Episode 7'
New rumors related to "Star Wars Episode 7" are emerging as fans are eagerly waiting for J.J. Abrams to announce the cast of the anticipated movie. Deadline has reported that Han Solo will have "a gigantic role in the first of the next three films."
There's still no word from Disney about the claim. Solo will likely be played by Harrison Ford again. Although he hasn't confirmed the role, the actor was spotted in London over the weekend, just about two weeks before the filming is scheduled to begin at the city's Pinewood Studios.
Around the same time, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher were also in London. The Luke Skywalker depicter is featured in a photo posted on Twitter by Peter Serafinowicz. "Met up with @HamillHimself in London today. I wonder why he's here," the "Guardians of the Galaxy" star captioned the picture.
Meanwhile, Fisher tweeted a cryptic post that read, "So my do dog Gary has been spotted in London, but apparently without me. Who has he been seeing? Let me know if you have any clues." The actress is expected to reprise her iconic role as Princess Leia in the next installment of "Star Wars".
In addition to Ford, Hamill and Fisher, "Star Wars Episode 7" will reportedly feature Adam Driver, John Boyega, Maisie Richardson-Sellers and "Inside Llewyn Davis" star Oscar Isaac.
Official cast announcement is expected to be made on May 4. Meanwhile, the film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 18, 2015.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says