Report: Han Solo to Have a 'Gigantic' Role in 'Star Wars Episode 7'
New rumors related to "Star Wars Episode 7" are emerging as fans are eagerly waiting for J.J. Abrams to announce the cast of the anticipated movie. Deadline has reported that Han Solo will have "a gigantic role in the first of the next three films."
There's still no word from Disney about the claim. Solo will likely be played by Harrison Ford again. Although he hasn't confirmed the role, the actor was spotted in London over the weekend, just about two weeks before the filming is scheduled to begin at the city's Pinewood Studios.
Around the same time, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher were also in London. The Luke Skywalker depicter is featured in a photo posted on Twitter by Peter Serafinowicz. "Met up with @HamillHimself in London today. I wonder why he's here," the "Guardians of the Galaxy" star captioned the picture.
Meanwhile, Fisher tweeted a cryptic post that read, "So my do dog Gary has been spotted in London, but apparently without me. Who has he been seeing? Let me know if you have any clues." The actress is expected to reprise her iconic role as Princess Leia in the next installment of "Star Wars".
In addition to Ford, Hamill and Fisher, "Star Wars Episode 7" will reportedly feature Adam Driver, John Boyega, Maisie Richardson-Sellers and "Inside Llewyn Davis" star Oscar Isaac.
Official cast announcement is expected to be made on May 4. Meanwhile, the film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 18, 2015.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly