Report: Han Solo to Have a 'Gigantic' Role in 'Star Wars Episode 7'
New rumors related to "Star Wars Episode 7" are emerging as fans are eagerly waiting for J.J. Abrams to announce the cast of the anticipated movie. Deadline has reported that Han Solo will have "a gigantic role in the first of the next three films."
There's still no word from Disney about the claim. Solo will likely be played by Harrison Ford again. Although he hasn't confirmed the role, the actor was spotted in London over the weekend, just about two weeks before the filming is scheduled to begin at the city's Pinewood Studios.
Around the same time, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher were also in London. The Luke Skywalker depicter is featured in a photo posted on Twitter by Peter Serafinowicz. "Met up with @HamillHimself in London today. I wonder why he's here," the "Guardians of the Galaxy" star captioned the picture.
Meanwhile, Fisher tweeted a cryptic post that read, "So my do dog Gary has been spotted in London, but apparently without me. Who has he been seeing? Let me know if you have any clues." The actress is expected to reprise her iconic role as Princess Leia in the next installment of "Star Wars".
In addition to Ford, Hamill and Fisher, "Star Wars Episode 7" will reportedly feature Adam Driver, John Boyega, Maisie Richardson-Sellers and "Inside Llewyn Davis" star Oscar Isaac.
Official cast announcement is expected to be made on May 4. Meanwhile, the film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 18, 2015.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos