Demi Lovato's Security Guard Bitten by Stage Invader
One of Demi Lovato's security guards apparently just had an incident involving a persistent concertgoer in Brazil. The singer performed to a full house at the Citibank Hall in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday, April 27 and an over-excited fan apparently bit a security guard after he tried to remove her from stage during the show. "Apparently some girl BIT one of my security guards after she jumped on stage and I never even noticed," she tweeted.
The singer later also shared some funny incidents from the concert. "I was so tired tonight, when I went to say 'obrigado' I totally said 'brigadeiro' as I was running off stage....... (Face-palm) hahaha," she continued, before adding, "Oh yeah.... I almost forgot... I also dropped the mic and fell on my ass."
Although the former Disney star had fun at her shows in the country, she could not go out and enjoy the sceneries because of "ruthless" paparazzi. "Spent all day in my hotel room after I landed in Rio. It's SO gorgeous out here and I wanna go to the beach but paps are ruthless," she lamented. "The other day someone set a go-pro camera on a remote control helicopter and flew it outside my room... Like... WTF?!! WHO DOES THAT?!!"
Lovato will have some more shows in Brazil before bringing the concert to other countries such as Argentina, Chile and Panama. The European leg of the "Neon Lights" Tour will kick off on June 1 in London, England.
More Demi Lovato News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6