Demi Lovato's Security Guard Bitten by Stage Invader
One of Demi Lovato's security guards apparently just had an incident involving a persistent concertgoer in Brazil. The singer performed to a full house at the Citibank Hall in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday, April 27 and an over-excited fan apparently bit a security guard after he tried to remove her from stage during the show. "Apparently some girl BIT one of my security guards after she jumped on stage and I never even noticed," she tweeted.
The singer later also shared some funny incidents from the concert. "I was so tired tonight, when I went to say 'obrigado' I totally said 'brigadeiro' as I was running off stage....... (Face-palm) hahaha," she continued, before adding, "Oh yeah.... I almost forgot... I also dropped the mic and fell on my ass."
Although the former Disney star had fun at her shows in the country, she could not go out and enjoy the sceneries because of "ruthless" paparazzi. "Spent all day in my hotel room after I landed in Rio. It's SO gorgeous out here and I wanna go to the beach but paps are ruthless," she lamented. "The other day someone set a go-pro camera on a remote control helicopter and flew it outside my room... Like... WTF?!! WHO DOES THAT?!!"
Lovato will have some more shows in Brazil before bringing the concert to other countries such as Argentina, Chile and Panama. The European leg of the "Neon Lights" Tour will kick off on June 1 in London, England.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie