Rihanna Is Sued for Defamation by Former Bodyguard
A former bodyguard for Rihanna has filed a lawsuit against the singer. As reported by TMZ, the man called Geoffrey Keating from Dublin filed the lawsuit in Ireland's High Court on Monday, April 28, claiming that the "Stay" hitmaker made "nauseatingly offensive" statements about him in email exchange to his partner in July. Keating, who worked as the head of security for the singer between October 2012 and July 2013, said that her remarks ruined his reputation and business.
Keating's attorney Gerald Kean was granted a motion to serve Rihanna with the lawsuit in the U.S. He told the site, "We're taking this battle very seriously. We are satisfied that the Irish Courts will see justice at the end of the day." Representative for Rihanna has not responded to request for comments.
In other news, Rihanna has been sharing many photos from her photo shoot with Vogue Brazil on her Instagram, some of which show her posing topless. The 26-year-old star covers her breasts with her hands in one photo while another shot shows her sitting on the beach without her top. She wears a wide-rimmed hat and her arms are strategically placed to cover her chest.
RiRi was most recently seen stepping out in New York on Monday. She turned heads with an aquamarine crop top and miniskirt as she walked with a friend. The star styled her long hair lose and applied minimal make-up, completing her looks with a pair of white sandals and a handbag.
More Rihanna News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'