Miley Cyrus Unveils Rescheduled and Additional 'Bangerz' Tour Dates
Miley Cyrus was forced to cancel some shows on the U.S. leg of her "Bangerz" tour after she got hospitalized earlier this month. Now on Monday, April 28, the former Disney star announced the rescheduled dates for the scrapped concerts.
Tickets to the shows in Nashville, Louisville, Philadelphia and Uniondale will be honored at the new dates. However, fans with tickets to the concerts in Charlotte, Kansas City and St. Louis will receive full refunds and have to purchase new tickets.
Cyrus also excited fans with additional tour dates in Pittsburgh (scheduled for August 4 at Consold Energy Center) and Chicago (August 14 at United Center). Tickets for the two shows go on sale on May 2 and May 9, respectively.
Late last week, Cyrus was released from hospital after being treated for "extreme allergic reaction" to antibiotics. In the first interview since her hospitalization, the 21-year-old singer opened up about her illness and how she dealt with it.
"I'm not someone that wants to lay down and actually get 100% better," she said. "It was like every two or three hours I would be OK, and then all of the sudden it would happen to me again. It was insane. I was begging the doctors, 'Let me out just to do the show,' but there was basically no way."
"I was crying because I was so bored. I'm laying here hooked to all these machines. Every two hours, some woman comes in and pokes me with a needle, just miserable," she added.
Cyrus is now gearing up to bring her "Bangerz" tour to Europe. The shows will start on May 2 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and will conclude on June 17 in Madrid, Spain.
- August 1: Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY
- August 2: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- August 4: Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA
- August 6: Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC
- August 7: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- August 9: KFC YUM! Center in Louisville, KY
- August 10: Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO
- August 12: Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO
- August 14: United Center in Chicago, IL
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour