Chrissy Teigen Reveals the Craziest Place She's Had Sex
Chrissy Teigen shows off her slim body in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan. In a photo for the June edition, the Sports Illustrated cover girl can be seen posing in a bathtub with foam covering her body. She is all smiles, wearing only a blue headband on her head.
In an interview with the magazine, Teigen talks about her career, husband John Legend and shares a steamy story about their sex life. "I got so lucky that I met Brooklyn Decker and she [hooked me up with] Sports Illustrated. I got so lucky that I met John, who propelled my career. I'm not delusional: that definitely helped," she tells the magazine.
She then goes on talking about their romance. "I'm not going to lie. We hooked up. [When he went on tour] I left him be himself for a while. The worst thing you can do is try to lock someone like that down early on, then have them think, 'There's so much more out there.' I played it cool for a long time. Never once did I ask, 'What are we?' Marriage was never my goal, because I've never been very traditional. I was just happy to be with him," she explains.
The 28-year-old model, who admits that her husband "loves when I wear a dress, so he can do some upper-thigh rubbing," then reveals the craziest place they have had sex. "We were on our way to Thailand to see my parents, flying commercial first-class. We were under a blanket. We weren't even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that," Teigen says.
More Chrissy Teigen News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival