Kenya Moore Brags She'll Return and Porsha Williams Gets Fired After 'RHoA' Reunion Brawl
How is the future of Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta following their on-screen fight in the reunion special? Bravo TV has not issued an official announcement despite the speculation, but Moore is reportedly confident she'll return for another season.
A source tells Radar Online, "Kenya is not going ANYWHERE," adding, "Kenya was just bragging about how she got Porsha fired and that she is definitely going to come back for another season and she doesn't care if the other ladies say they hate her."
Moore is said to be having money issues and quitting the Bravo reality show would not be good for her since she needs the money. "Kenya has money problems and she' can't afford NOT to do the show. She'll take whatever they offer her to stay," the source adds.
As for Williams whom other cast members defended in the fight against Moore, the source says, "They are still on the fence about keeping Porsha. They are about 60 percent decided to fire her but 40 percent still wanting to keep her." The source adds to Radar Online that "the public wants Porsha to stay, but she was about to get the axe before the fight."
The second part of the reunion special aired this Sunday, April 28 on Bravo TV. NeNe Leakes stood up to defend Williams, saying, "You were pointing that thing in her face, and you were also screaming through the bullhorn, and that's a violation. Even though you didn't hit her, that is a violation because you had it this close in her face. I'm just saying that you are not innocent."
In her defense, Kenya claimed, "This is not about being innocent, okay? We're adults, we're women and we're able to sit on this couch because we can control ourselves. We fight with our words, I am one of the best at it. If you feel like you can't defend yourself after you tell lies or you say things or you don't want someone to have a response, then you don't need to be sitting here."
She also insisted that Williams should be fired from the show. "You don't put your hands on anyone and anyone who does should be punished and they should not be allowed to sit on the couch," she told Andy Cohen.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation