Justin Bieber Reportedly Working on Calvin Klein Campaign in NYC
Justin Bieber reportedly is having a collaboration with Calvin Klein for the company's new campaign. According to Hollywood Life, Bieber went to NYC earlier this week to film the project alongside Kendall Jenner. "He's here for a Calvin Klein photo shoot and Kendall [Jenner] is here too," the source said.
Bieber and Jenner started speculations that they were working with the fashion company after sharing photos of them wearing Calvin Klein underwear. Jenner, who first shared a photo of her wearing the company's product in March, admitted that she received it as a gift. "Morning! just going to hang out in #MyCalvins alllll day! - thank you Calvin Klein for my little gifts," she wrote back then.
In late March, the Canadian heartthrob also shared a hot photo of him wearing the underwear. He asked his fans, "What if I do a Calvin Klein campaign? Comment below yes or no."
Bieber apparently had some fun in the city. On Saturday, he wrote a cryptic message about proposing to someone at the Central Park. The 20-year-old star shared a photo of him posing in a white top, black pants and white sneakers. He captioned the snap, "Was gonna wait to go to Central Park for when I proposed to my future wife but s**t sometimes things change. I'll think of something more romantic."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?