Leonardo DiCaprio's Girlfriend Toni Garrn Poses With Naked Men in Instagram Photo
Toni Garrn has shared a censored photo of her surrounded by naked men. Leonardo DiCaprio's model girlfriend took to Instagram on Saturday, April 26 to share the photo. In the snap, she can be seen wearing a pink bikini top and short jeans, showing off her slim body. Six men stand on her right and left sides. Their private parts have been blurred.
In the photo, Garrn can be seen laughing while looking at her feet. Her hands pointed at her sides. "Mr @wattsupphoto has a strict #dresscode for his team," Garrn captioned the post. It is unclear whether the photo was taken for a modeling project.
Earlier this month, photos of DiCaprio and the German model enjoying a vacation in Bora Bora emerged online. Garrn was seen sunbathing with no top on with her actor boyfriend and playing in the water.
On April 21, the pair had a lunch with some friends at Serafina Fabulous Pizza on Manhattan's Upper East Side. The group chose to sit outside to enjoy the weather. "It was a fairly healthy meal, everyone at the table ordered salads and coffees," a source told E! News of what they ordered.
"Toni looked fantastic, tan and wearing jeans, heels and a black leather jacket. Leo was also in jeans and kept his cap and sunglasses on throughout the entire meal," the source added. "[Toni] and Leo were very lovey dovey - they would talk and joke with the rest of the table, but also spoke intimately to just each other at several points. They seemed very happy together."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March