Mila Kunis Flashes Baby Bump at Stagecoach Festival With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis flashed her blossoming belly in a floral-printed top while enjoying performances at the 2014 Stagecoach: California's Country Music Festival at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California with Ashton Kutcher. The pair were spotted on the third day of the festival on Sunday, April 27 cozying up to each other among the crowd.
Wearing the white top and denim short pants, the "Jupiter Ascending" star completed her simple looks with a pair of sunglasses and matching flat shoes while Kutcher looked cool in a white sleeveless top, blue jeans and a black cowboy hat. The couple, who reportedly is expecting their first child, was seen sharing some kisses while enjoying the performances.
Kunis and Kutcher were also seen at the festival the previous day. The "Two and a Half Men" star wore similar outfit during the outing, which consisted of a white top, striped overalls, blue bandana and a cowboy hat. His girlfriend, meanwhile, channeled her hippie side in a flowing red top.
"This band Spirit Family Reunion just have an amazing performance at #stagecoach," Kutcher tweeted on Saturday along with a photo. Other performers at this year's festival included Lynyrd Skynyrd, Don McLean, Susanna Hoffs, Wanda Jackson, Katey Sagal & The Forest Rangers and Jennifer Nettles.
This band Spirit Family Reunion just have an amazing performance at pic.twitter.com/UVeGjmmPSF— ashton kutcher (@aplusk) April 26, 2014
More Mila Kunis News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special