'The Leftovers' Full-Length Trailer Shows Nudity and Mysterious Stalkers
HBO has debuted a full-length trailer for Damon Lindelof's "The Leftovers" ahead of the summer premiere of the new series. It opens with the Rapture, where 2 percent of the Earth's population disappears without explanation.
The show fast forwards three years after the Rapture and while the world struggles to understand what happened and where they went, things get intense. "Some bad s**t's coming and there's no getting around it," one character says. "Grace period's over."
The video shares a glimpse of Liv Tyler's Meg who lashes out at one of the cult people dressed in white. These mysterious people are stalking people everywhere. Justin Theroux's Kevin, meanwhile, walks out of a meeting saying, "Nobody's ready to feel better, they're ready to f***ing explode." The promo also teases nudity and sex, which are common on HBO.
"The Leftovers" has been pushed back from its original June 14 premiere and is now set to debut June 29 at 10 P.M. on HBO.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed