'The Leftovers' Full-Length Trailer Shows Nudity and Mysterious Stalkers
HBO has debuted a full-length trailer for Damon Lindelof's "The Leftovers" ahead of the summer premiere of the new series. It opens with the Rapture, where 2 percent of the Earth's population disappears without explanation.
The show fast forwards three years after the Rapture and while the world struggles to understand what happened and where they went, things get intense. "Some bad s**t's coming and there's no getting around it," one character says. "Grace period's over."
The video shares a glimpse of Liv Tyler's Meg who lashes out at one of the cult people dressed in white. These mysterious people are stalking people everywhere. Justin Theroux's Kevin, meanwhile, walks out of a meeting saying, "Nobody's ready to feel better, they're ready to f***ing explode." The promo also teases nudity and sex, which are common on HBO.
"The Leftovers" has been pushed back from its original June 14 premiere and is now set to debut June 29 at 10 P.M. on HBO.
More The Leftovers News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie