'The Leftovers' Full-Length Trailer Shows Nudity and Mysterious Stalkers
HBO has debuted a full-length trailer for Damon Lindelof's "The Leftovers" ahead of the summer premiere of the new series. It opens with the Rapture, where 2 percent of the Earth's population disappears without explanation.
The show fast forwards three years after the Rapture and while the world struggles to understand what happened and where they went, things get intense. "Some bad s**t's coming and there's no getting around it," one character says. "Grace period's over."
The video shares a glimpse of Liv Tyler's Meg who lashes out at one of the cult people dressed in white. These mysterious people are stalking people everywhere. Justin Theroux's Kevin, meanwhile, walks out of a meeting saying, "Nobody's ready to feel better, they're ready to f***ing explode." The promo also teases nudity and sex, which are common on HBO.
"The Leftovers" has been pushed back from its original June 14 premiere and is now set to debut June 29 at 10 P.M. on HBO.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences