'The Leftovers' Full-Length Trailer Shows Nudity and Mysterious Stalkers
HBO has debuted a full-length trailer for Damon Lindelof's "The Leftovers" ahead of the summer premiere of the new series. It opens with the Rapture, where 2 percent of the Earth's population disappears without explanation.
The show fast forwards three years after the Rapture and while the world struggles to understand what happened and where they went, things get intense. "Some bad s**t's coming and there's no getting around it," one character says. "Grace period's over."
The video shares a glimpse of Liv Tyler's Meg who lashes out at one of the cult people dressed in white. These mysterious people are stalking people everywhere. Justin Theroux's Kevin, meanwhile, walks out of a meeting saying, "Nobody's ready to feel better, they're ready to f***ing explode." The promo also teases nudity and sex, which are common on HBO.
"The Leftovers" has been pushed back from its original June 14 premiere and is now set to debut June 29 at 10 P.M. on HBO.
More The Leftovers News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie