'The Leftovers' Full-Length Trailer Shows Nudity and Mysterious Stalkers
HBO has debuted a full-length trailer for Damon Lindelof's "The Leftovers" ahead of the summer premiere of the new series. It opens with the Rapture, where 2 percent of the Earth's population disappears without explanation.
The show fast forwards three years after the Rapture and while the world struggles to understand what happened and where they went, things get intense. "Some bad s**t's coming and there's no getting around it," one character says. "Grace period's over."
The video shares a glimpse of Liv Tyler's Meg who lashes out at one of the cult people dressed in white. These mysterious people are stalking people everywhere. Justin Theroux's Kevin, meanwhile, walks out of a meeting saying, "Nobody's ready to feel better, they're ready to f***ing explode." The promo also teases nudity and sex, which are common on HBO.
"The Leftovers" has been pushed back from its original June 14 premiere and is now set to debut June 29 at 10 P.M. on HBO.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single