Lil Wayne Pictured Hitting the Studio With Mannie Fresh
Lil Wayne and Mannie Fresh are apparently cooking up something. Producer/songwriter Charles Pettaway recently took to Twitter to share a photo showing him posing with the two rappers in a studio.
"Me, Lil Wayne and Mannie Fresh at the studio," he captioned the picture. Their session reportedly went down from Thursday night, April 24 to early Friday morning, April 25 in Atlanta, Georgia. There's still no word on what the project is or whom it belongs to.
Mannie Fresh was the man behind Wayne's albums like "Tha Block Is Hot", "Lights Out", "500 Degreez" and "Tha Carter". The rapper/producer was also a member of Big Tymers, a hip-hop duo he formed with Cash Money Records co-founder Birdman.
He cut ties with Cash Money nearly 10 years ago and last year, he was rumored to have been negotiating with Birdman to do a Big Tymers album featuring Wayne and Drake.
Wayne is currently putting the final touches on what he said would be his "final" solo album, "Tha Carter V". The record is expected to be released later this year.
More Lil Wayne News
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization