Lil Wayne Pictured Hitting the Studio With Mannie Fresh
Lil Wayne and Mannie Fresh are apparently cooking up something. Producer/songwriter Charles Pettaway recently took to Twitter to share a photo showing him posing with the two rappers in a studio.
"Me, Lil Wayne and Mannie Fresh at the studio," he captioned the picture. Their session reportedly went down from Thursday night, April 24 to early Friday morning, April 25 in Atlanta, Georgia. There's still no word on what the project is or whom it belongs to.
Mannie Fresh was the man behind Wayne's albums like "Tha Block Is Hot", "Lights Out", "500 Degreez" and "Tha Carter". The rapper/producer was also a member of Big Tymers, a hip-hop duo he formed with Cash Money Records co-founder Birdman.
He cut ties with Cash Money nearly 10 years ago and last year, he was rumored to have been negotiating with Birdman to do a Big Tymers album featuring Wayne and Drake.
Wayne is currently putting the final touches on what he said would be his "final" solo album, "Tha Carter V". The record is expected to be released later this year.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?