Lil Wayne Pictured Hitting the Studio With Mannie Fresh
Lil Wayne and Mannie Fresh are apparently cooking up something. Producer/songwriter Charles Pettaway recently took to Twitter to share a photo showing him posing with the two rappers in a studio.
"Me, Lil Wayne and Mannie Fresh at the studio," he captioned the picture. Their session reportedly went down from Thursday night, April 24 to early Friday morning, April 25 in Atlanta, Georgia. There's still no word on what the project is or whom it belongs to.
Mannie Fresh was the man behind Wayne's albums like "Tha Block Is Hot", "Lights Out", "500 Degreez" and "Tha Carter". The rapper/producer was also a member of Big Tymers, a hip-hop duo he formed with Cash Money Records co-founder Birdman.
He cut ties with Cash Money nearly 10 years ago and last year, he was rumored to have been negotiating with Birdman to do a Big Tymers album featuring Wayne and Drake.
Wayne is currently putting the final touches on what he said would be his "final" solo album, "Tha Carter V". The record is expected to be released later this year.
More Lil Wayne News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?