Alicia Keys Performs 'It's on Again' With Kendrick Lamar on 'Tonight Show'
Alicia Keys joined forces with Kendrick Lamar to perform their collaboration, "It's on Again", when they recently hit the stage of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The performance opened with the Compton MC sitting on the stage while spitting his bars.
After Lamar finished his part, Keys who played the piano sang her lines as she was joined by several backing vocalists. During the performance, the two stars were also joined onstage by AraabMuzik, Johnny Marr and Grammy-winning composer Hans Zimmer.
"It's on Again" was produced by hitmaker Pharrell Williams. That night marked Keys and Lamar's first time to perform the song on television. Zimmer recently talked about working on the track with the stars in an interview with Rolling Stone.
"We were this pressure cooker," he said. "Having all this talent in the room, there were ideas flying around all the time. They weren't just about music. They were about story, they were about all sorts of things."
"It's on Again" serves as the soundtrack to upcoming movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" which will open in U.S. theater on May 2.
More Alicia Keys News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds