'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Star Chris Zylka Is Engaged
Chris Zylka, who plays bully Flash Thompson in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", has proposed to his girlfriend Hanna Beth. The newly-engaged model took to Twitter on April 26 to announce the happy news, writing excitedly, "I'm engaged !!!!!' The next day, she added, "My life feels like a dream right now. Everything is way too perfect. So happy."
Zylka apparently also gave her another present. Prior to the engagement announcement, she shared a photo of an adorable puppy on Instagram. "OMG!!! I have the best boyfriend in the entire universe. Say hello to our little baby. Best surprise ever. Picking her up next week. I love you @chriszylka," she gushed.
Prior to dating Beth, Zylka was in relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale. They broke up in 2012. Beth, meanwhile, was linked to Sum 41's vocalist Deryck Whibley in 2009.
In addition to his role in "The Amazing Spider-Man" and its sequel, Zylka made appearances on "Twisted" and "The Secret Circle". He next can be seen on HBO's "The Leftovers" with Justin Theroux, Liv Tyler, Amy Brenneman and Christopher Eccleston among others.
More Chris Zylka News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars