'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Star Chris Zylka Is Engaged
Chris Zylka, who plays bully Flash Thompson in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", has proposed to his girlfriend Hanna Beth. The newly-engaged model took to Twitter on April 26 to announce the happy news, writing excitedly, "I'm engaged !!!!!' The next day, she added, "My life feels like a dream right now. Everything is way too perfect. So happy."
Zylka apparently also gave her another present. Prior to the engagement announcement, she shared a photo of an adorable puppy on Instagram. "OMG!!! I have the best boyfriend in the entire universe. Say hello to our little baby. Best surprise ever. Picking her up next week. I love you @chriszylka," she gushed.
Prior to dating Beth, Zylka was in relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale. They broke up in 2012. Beth, meanwhile, was linked to Sum 41's vocalist Deryck Whibley in 2009.
In addition to his role in "The Amazing Spider-Man" and its sequel, Zylka made appearances on "Twisted" and "The Secret Circle". He next can be seen on HBO's "The Leftovers" with Justin Theroux, Liv Tyler, Amy Brenneman and Christopher Eccleston among others.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?