'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Star Chris Zylka Is Engaged
Chris Zylka, who plays bully Flash Thompson in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", has proposed to his girlfriend Hanna Beth. The newly-engaged model took to Twitter on April 26 to announce the happy news, writing excitedly, "I'm engaged !!!!!' The next day, she added, "My life feels like a dream right now. Everything is way too perfect. So happy."
Zylka apparently also gave her another present. Prior to the engagement announcement, she shared a photo of an adorable puppy on Instagram. "OMG!!! I have the best boyfriend in the entire universe. Say hello to our little baby. Best surprise ever. Picking her up next week. I love you @chriszylka," she gushed.
Prior to dating Beth, Zylka was in relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale. They broke up in 2012. Beth, meanwhile, was linked to Sum 41's vocalist Deryck Whibley in 2009.
In addition to his role in "The Amazing Spider-Man" and its sequel, Zylka made appearances on "Twisted" and "The Secret Circle". He next can be seen on HBO's "The Leftovers" with Justin Theroux, Liv Tyler, Amy Brenneman and Christopher Eccleston among others.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'