'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Star Chris Zylka Is Engaged
Chris Zylka, who plays bully Flash Thompson in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", has proposed to his girlfriend Hanna Beth. The newly-engaged model took to Twitter on April 26 to announce the happy news, writing excitedly, "I'm engaged !!!!!' The next day, she added, "My life feels like a dream right now. Everything is way too perfect. So happy."
Zylka apparently also gave her another present. Prior to the engagement announcement, she shared a photo of an adorable puppy on Instagram. "OMG!!! I have the best boyfriend in the entire universe. Say hello to our little baby. Best surprise ever. Picking her up next week. I love you @chriszylka," she gushed.
Prior to dating Beth, Zylka was in relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale. They broke up in 2012. Beth, meanwhile, was linked to Sum 41's vocalist Deryck Whibley in 2009.
In addition to his role in "The Amazing Spider-Man" and its sequel, Zylka made appearances on "Twisted" and "The Secret Circle". He next can be seen on HBO's "The Leftovers" with Justin Theroux, Liv Tyler, Amy Brenneman and Christopher Eccleston among others.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart