Video: Ariana Grande Debuts New Single 'Problem' at 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards
Ariana Grande was one of the performers at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards on Saturday, April 26. As she previously promised, the Nickelodeon star treated fans who packed Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre with the live performance of her anticipated new single, "Problem".
Appearing on the stage wearing a Mickey Mouse ears headband, a black top, skin-tight pants and knee-high white boots, Grande belted out the sexy and fun song while showing off some energetic dance moves with her backing dancers.
"Heads in the clouds/ Got no weight on my shoulders/ I should be wiser and realize that I've got...," she belted out the catchy chorus before Big Sean whispered, "One less problem without ya." Iggy Azalea's rap could also be heard even though the femcee didn't make an appearance.
"Problem" serves as the first single off Grande's upcoming sophomore album that's expected to be released later this year. The new LP will come to follow up her chart-topping debut studio effort "Yours Truly" which arrived last year.
That night's Radio Disney Music Awards also featured performances from stars like Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and Zendaya Coleman. Mahone performed his single called "MMM Yeah" while the ladies from Fifth Harmony sang their "Miss Movin On". Disney princess Zendaya took the stage in white outfit and sang her "Replay" while being joined by several white-clad dancers.
Ariana Grande's Performance:
Austin Mahone's Performance:
Fifth Harmony's Performance:
More Ariana Grande News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack