'Game of Thrones' 4.05 Preview: A New King Is Crowned
Another man has claimed the Iron Throne. Following the death of King Joffrey, his younger brother Tommen is crowned king in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Joffrey's widow Margaery has plans for Tommen, but Cersei knows what Margaery is up to and won't let that happen.
As Cersei and Tywin plot the Crown's next move, Dany discusses with her trusted allies if her army is big enough to take over King's Landing. In the North, Jon embarks on a new mission at dawn with his brothers of the Watch.
A preview for the upcoming outing also shares a glimpse of Sansa crying and Littlefinger getting seduced. Meanwhile, Arya attacks her travelling companion, The Hound.
"First of His Name" will air Sunday, May 4 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch