'Game of Thrones' 4.05 Preview: A New King Is Crowned
Another man has claimed the Iron Throne. Following the death of King Joffrey, his younger brother Tommen is crowned king in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Joffrey's widow Margaery has plans for Tommen, but Cersei knows what Margaery is up to and won't let that happen.
As Cersei and Tywin plot the Crown's next move, Dany discusses with her trusted allies if her army is big enough to take over King's Landing. In the North, Jon embarks on a new mission at dawn with his brothers of the Watch.
A preview for the upcoming outing also shares a glimpse of Sansa crying and Littlefinger getting seduced. Meanwhile, Arya attacks her travelling companion, The Hound.
"First of His Name" will air Sunday, May 4 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot