'Game of Thrones' 4.05 Preview: A New King Is Crowned
Another man has claimed the Iron Throne. Following the death of King Joffrey, his younger brother Tommen is crowned king in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Joffrey's widow Margaery has plans for Tommen, but Cersei knows what Margaery is up to and won't let that happen.
As Cersei and Tywin plot the Crown's next move, Dany discusses with her trusted allies if her army is big enough to take over King's Landing. In the North, Jon embarks on a new mission at dawn with his brothers of the Watch.
A preview for the upcoming outing also shares a glimpse of Sansa crying and Littlefinger getting seduced. Meanwhile, Arya attacks her travelling companion, The Hound.
"First of His Name" will air Sunday, May 4 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos