'Game of Thrones' 4.05 Preview: A New King Is Crowned
Another man has claimed the Iron Throne. Following the death of King Joffrey, his younger brother Tommen is crowned king in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Joffrey's widow Margaery has plans for Tommen, but Cersei knows what Margaery is up to and won't let that happen.
As Cersei and Tywin plot the Crown's next move, Dany discusses with her trusted allies if her army is big enough to take over King's Landing. In the North, Jon embarks on a new mission at dawn with his brothers of the Watch.
A preview for the upcoming outing also shares a glimpse of Sansa crying and Littlefinger getting seduced. Meanwhile, Arya attacks her travelling companion, The Hound.
"First of His Name" will air Sunday, May 4 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'