'Game of Thrones' 4.05 Preview: A New King Is Crowned
Another man has claimed the Iron Throne. Following the death of King Joffrey, his younger brother Tommen is crowned king in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Joffrey's widow Margaery has plans for Tommen, but Cersei knows what Margaery is up to and won't let that happen.
As Cersei and Tywin plot the Crown's next move, Dany discusses with her trusted allies if her army is big enough to take over King's Landing. In the North, Jon embarks on a new mission at dawn with his brothers of the Watch.
A preview for the upcoming outing also shares a glimpse of Sansa crying and Littlefinger getting seduced. Meanwhile, Arya attacks her travelling companion, The Hound.
"First of His Name" will air Sunday, May 4 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion