Tori Spelling Reportedly Hospitalized
Tori Spelling was hospitalized with undisclosed reasons amid her marital problems, multiple media report. According to E! News, Spelling, who revealed her marriage problems in her reality show "True Tori", was released over the weekend after being treated in a hospital for at least six days.
Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott were seen getting into a car shortly before 3 P.M. on Saturday, April 26. The former "90210" star wore a black top and a hat with a hospital band still attached on her wrist as her husband stayed close to help her get into the car.
According to a source, McDermott stayed with Spelling up to 10 hours a day when she was hospitalized. "He would arrive by 10 A.M. and didn't leave until 8 most nights. He seemed very stressed out and worried. He would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside to catch some air or make a phone call," the source said.
Earlier this month, Spelling slammed reports of her being underweight. The reports previously alleged that she was stressed and lost appetite after she learned that McDermott cheated on her during a business trip to Canada last year. "I'm not under 100 pounds. I didn't collapse. I didn't go to the hospital," she told Us Magazine. "I'm raising two girls and I want them to have positive body images."
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'