Selena Gomez Hires Katy Perry's Manager
Selena Gomez has a new manager, less than a month after news broke out that she fired her mother and stepfather. Us Weekly learns that the "Spring Breakers" actress has hired Bradford Cobb, who manages Katy Perry and Adam Lambert.
Cobb was listed as one of Billboard's 40 executives under 40 in July 2013. "For me, it's really about the team," Cobb talked about his key to success. "Everyone [at Direct Management Group] works on all of the clients, and we build the right team for each artist."
Before parting ways with her parents on the business side, Gomez cancelled her show in Australia. She quietly went to rehab in January and then reconnected with on- and off-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Earlier this month, she was spotted hanging out with Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner at the Coachella before mysteriously unfollowing them on Instagram.
More Selena Gomez News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics