Selena Gomez Hires Katy Perry's Manager
Selena Gomez has a new manager, less than a month after news broke out that she fired her mother and stepfather. Us Weekly learns that the "Spring Breakers" actress has hired Bradford Cobb, who manages Katy Perry and Adam Lambert.
Cobb was listed as one of Billboard's 40 executives under 40 in July 2013. "For me, it's really about the team," Cobb talked about his key to success. "Everyone [at Direct Management Group] works on all of the clients, and we build the right team for each artist."
Before parting ways with her parents on the business side, Gomez cancelled her show in Australia. She quietly went to rehab in January and then reconnected with on- and off-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Earlier this month, she was spotted hanging out with Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner at the Coachella before mysteriously unfollowing them on Instagram.
More Selena Gomez News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert