Selena Gomez Hires Katy Perry's Manager
Selena Gomez has a new manager, less than a month after news broke out that she fired her mother and stepfather. Us Weekly learns that the "Spring Breakers" actress has hired Bradford Cobb, who manages Katy Perry and Adam Lambert.
Cobb was listed as one of Billboard's 40 executives under 40 in July 2013. "For me, it's really about the team," Cobb talked about his key to success. "Everyone [at Direct Management Group] works on all of the clients, and we build the right team for each artist."
Before parting ways with her parents on the business side, Gomez cancelled her show in Australia. She quietly went to rehab in January and then reconnected with on- and off-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Earlier this month, she was spotted hanging out with Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner at the Coachella before mysteriously unfollowing them on Instagram.
More Selena Gomez News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns