Selena Gomez Hires Katy Perry's Manager
Selena Gomez has a new manager, less than a month after news broke out that she fired her mother and stepfather. Us Weekly learns that the "Spring Breakers" actress has hired Bradford Cobb, who manages Katy Perry and Adam Lambert.
Cobb was listed as one of Billboard's 40 executives under 40 in July 2013. "For me, it's really about the team," Cobb talked about his key to success. "Everyone [at Direct Management Group] works on all of the clients, and we build the right team for each artist."
Before parting ways with her parents on the business side, Gomez cancelled her show in Australia. She quietly went to rehab in January and then reconnected with on- and off-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Earlier this month, she was spotted hanging out with Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner at the Coachella before mysteriously unfollowing them on Instagram.
More Selena Gomez News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle