Selena Gomez Hires Katy Perry's Manager
Selena Gomez has a new manager, less than a month after news broke out that she fired her mother and stepfather. Us Weekly learns that the "Spring Breakers" actress has hired Bradford Cobb, who manages Katy Perry and Adam Lambert.
Cobb was listed as one of Billboard's 40 executives under 40 in July 2013. "For me, it's really about the team," Cobb talked about his key to success. "Everyone [at Direct Management Group] works on all of the clients, and we build the right team for each artist."
Before parting ways with her parents on the business side, Gomez cancelled her show in Australia. She quietly went to rehab in January and then reconnected with on- and off-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Earlier this month, she was spotted hanging out with Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner at the Coachella before mysteriously unfollowing them on Instagram.
More Selena Gomez News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation