'The Office' Star Brian Baumgartner Gets Married
Actor Brian Baumgartner, 41, gets hitched. The former star of "The Office" exchanged wedding vows with girlfriend Celeste Ackelson on Saturday, April 26 in his backyard. The newlyweds later hosted a reception at the Wilshire Country Club to celebrate their nuptials with family and friends.
Baumgartner's former co-star like Jenna Fischer, Oscar Nunez, and Angela Kinsey were among the celebrity guests at the wedding. Fellow castmember John Krasinski was in attendance as well, coming with his wife Emily Blunt. "Gossip Girl" alum Jessica Szohr was there too.
The groom was pictured donning a grey suit and a black tie, while the blushing bride was seen wearing an ivory strapless mermaid gown. It's a second marriage for Baumgartner. He was once married to Julia Fisher with whom he has one child.
Baumgartner is known for playing Kevin Malone on "The Office". He's also appeared in "Hot in Cleveland", "Mike & Molly", and movie "License to Wed".
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'