'The Office' Star Brian Baumgartner Gets Married
Actor Brian Baumgartner, 41, gets hitched. The former star of "The Office" exchanged wedding vows with girlfriend Celeste Ackelson on Saturday, April 26 in his backyard. The newlyweds later hosted a reception at the Wilshire Country Club to celebrate their nuptials with family and friends.
Baumgartner's former co-star like Jenna Fischer, Oscar Nunez, and Angela Kinsey were among the celebrity guests at the wedding. Fellow castmember John Krasinski was in attendance as well, coming with his wife Emily Blunt. "Gossip Girl" alum Jessica Szohr was there too.
The groom was pictured donning a grey suit and a black tie, while the blushing bride was seen wearing an ivory strapless mermaid gown. It's a second marriage for Baumgartner. He was once married to Julia Fisher with whom he has one child.
Baumgartner is known for playing Kevin Malone on "The Office". He's also appeared in "Hot in Cleveland", "Mike & Molly", and movie "License to Wed".
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure