'The Office' Star Brian Baumgartner Gets Married
Actor Brian Baumgartner, 41, gets hitched. The former star of "The Office" exchanged wedding vows with girlfriend Celeste Ackelson on Saturday, April 26 in his backyard. The newlyweds later hosted a reception at the Wilshire Country Club to celebrate their nuptials with family and friends.
Baumgartner's former co-star like Jenna Fischer, Oscar Nunez, and Angela Kinsey were among the celebrity guests at the wedding. Fellow castmember John Krasinski was in attendance as well, coming with his wife Emily Blunt. "Gossip Girl" alum Jessica Szohr was there too.
The groom was pictured donning a grey suit and a black tie, while the blushing bride was seen wearing an ivory strapless mermaid gown. It's a second marriage for Baumgartner. He was once married to Julia Fisher with whom he has one child.
Baumgartner is known for playing Kevin Malone on "The Office". He's also appeared in "Hot in Cleveland", "Mike & Molly", and movie "License to Wed".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby