'The Office' Star Brian Baumgartner Gets Married
Actor Brian Baumgartner, 41, gets hitched. The former star of "The Office" exchanged wedding vows with girlfriend Celeste Ackelson on Saturday, April 26 in his backyard. The newlyweds later hosted a reception at the Wilshire Country Club to celebrate their nuptials with family and friends.
Baumgartner's former co-star like Jenna Fischer, Oscar Nunez, and Angela Kinsey were among the celebrity guests at the wedding. Fellow castmember John Krasinski was in attendance as well, coming with his wife Emily Blunt. "Gossip Girl" alum Jessica Szohr was there too.
The groom was pictured donning a grey suit and a black tie, while the blushing bride was seen wearing an ivory strapless mermaid gown. It's a second marriage for Baumgartner. He was once married to Julia Fisher with whom he has one child.
Baumgartner is known for playing Kevin Malone on "The Office". He's also appeared in "Hot in Cleveland", "Mike & Molly", and movie "License to Wed".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked