'The Office' Star Brian Baumgartner Gets Married
Actor Brian Baumgartner, 41, gets hitched. The former star of "The Office" exchanged wedding vows with girlfriend Celeste Ackelson on Saturday, April 26 in his backyard. The newlyweds later hosted a reception at the Wilshire Country Club to celebrate their nuptials with family and friends.
Baumgartner's former co-star like Jenna Fischer, Oscar Nunez, and Angela Kinsey were among the celebrity guests at the wedding. Fellow castmember John Krasinski was in attendance as well, coming with his wife Emily Blunt. "Gossip Girl" alum Jessica Szohr was there too.
The groom was pictured donning a grey suit and a black tie, while the blushing bride was seen wearing an ivory strapless mermaid gown. It's a second marriage for Baumgartner. He was once married to Julia Fisher with whom he has one child.
Baumgartner is known for playing Kevin Malone on "The Office". He's also appeared in "Hot in Cleveland", "Mike & Molly", and movie "License to Wed".
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie