Justin Bieber Releases New Song 'Hard 2 Face Reality'
Justin Bieber surprised his fans on April 26 by releasing a brand new song called "Hard 2 Face Reality" online. He sings about the struggles of having "relationships over the phone, talkin' to your significant other all night long."
Bieber invaded his friend's SoundCloud account to spread the new music. "@CrazyKhalil you left your soundcloud open so i used it," the Canadian teen singer wrote, before uploading the audio on his own account a few hours later.
The fresh song is an R&B ballad featuring singer-songwriter Poo Bear. "Thank you @justinbieber for keeping me on this incredible record !! Your truly a blessing! Sometimes it's hard to face reality ! HB!" Bieber's featured guest tweeted.
Before dropping the song, Bieber revealed on Twitter where he wanted to propose to his future wife. "Was gonna wait to go to Central Park for when I proposed to my future wife but s**t sometimes things change," so he said. "I'll think of something more romantic."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie