Justin Bieber Releases New Song 'Hard 2 Face Reality'
Justin Bieber surprised his fans on April 26 by releasing a brand new song called "Hard 2 Face Reality" online. He sings about the struggles of having "relationships over the phone, talkin' to your significant other all night long."
Bieber invaded his friend's SoundCloud account to spread the new music. "@CrazyKhalil you left your soundcloud open so i used it," the Canadian teen singer wrote, before uploading the audio on his own account a few hours later.
The fresh song is an R&B ballad featuring singer-songwriter Poo Bear. "Thank you @justinbieber for keeping me on this incredible record !! Your truly a blessing! Sometimes it's hard to face reality ! HB!" Bieber's featured guest tweeted.
Before dropping the song, Bieber revealed on Twitter where he wanted to propose to his future wife. "Was gonna wait to go to Central Park for when I proposed to my future wife but s**t sometimes things change," so he said. "I'll think of something more romantic."
More Justin Bieber News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'