Justin Bieber Releases New Song 'Hard 2 Face Reality'
Justin Bieber surprised his fans on April 26 by releasing a brand new song called "Hard 2 Face Reality" online. He sings about the struggles of having "relationships over the phone, talkin' to your significant other all night long."
Bieber invaded his friend's SoundCloud account to spread the new music. "@CrazyKhalil you left your soundcloud open so i used it," the Canadian teen singer wrote, before uploading the audio on his own account a few hours later.
The fresh song is an R&B ballad featuring singer-songwriter Poo Bear. "Thank you @justinbieber for keeping me on this incredible record !! Your truly a blessing! Sometimes it's hard to face reality ! HB!" Bieber's featured guest tweeted.
Before dropping the song, Bieber revealed on Twitter where he wanted to propose to his future wife. "Was gonna wait to go to Central Park for when I proposed to my future wife but s**t sometimes things change," so he said. "I'll think of something more romantic."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower