George Clooney Rumored Getting Engaged to British Lawyer Amal Alamuddin
Wedding bells are on the way for George Clooney. Multiple media reports that the 52-year-old actor has proposed to his girlfriend, 36-year-old British lawyer Amal Alamuddin. Rumor has it, he may have proposed during a recent vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
The pair reportedly celebrated their engagement with friends at Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood on April 23. They were also spotted on Thursday dining with his longtime pals, model Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber, at Malibu hot spot Nobu.
Alamuddin reportedly showed off a huge ring on her left ring finger during their celebratory outings. "George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren't really trying to hide this, it doesn't seem," a source tells PEOPLE.
Clooney and Alamuddin were first romantically linked in October 2013. He previously dated Stacy Keibler. After splitting from him following two years of dating, Keibler married tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre in March this year. They are now expecting their first child together.
It will be Clooney's second marriage. He once tied the knot with actress Talia Balsam in 1989 before divorcing in 1993. In the past, he was linked to many Hollywood beauties including Elisabetta Canalis and Renee Zellweger. "I was married, so I gave it a shot," he told Piers Morgan in 2011.
"I don't comment on my client's personal life," his representative says when asked about his engagement rumor.
More George Clooney News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says