Meek Mill Debuts 'Off the Corner' Music Video Ft. Rick Ross
Meek Mill has teamed up with Rick Ross for his new track titled "Off the Corner". Shortly after the audio arrived on Friday, April 25, the two rappers made the accompanying music video available online.
Directed by DRE Films, the visuals features the two rappers hanging out with some friends as they rap their verses in front of a parked car. The four-minute clip also gives glimpses at a bunch of men riding their motorbikes.
"Off the Corner" is presumably taken from "Dreams Worth More Than Money", Meek's new album that's expected to be released this summer. The record will reportedly include his collaborations with other stars including Ty Dolla $ign, Migos, Chris Brown, Rita Ora and Timbaland.
In Meek-related news, the rapper has also been featured in the music video for his collaboration with Maino and Troy Ave, "Light Camera Action". The Mazi O-directed clip, which hits the web around the same time as Meek's "Off the Corner", shows the three entertainers having fun with some beautiful ladies.
"Light Camera Action" appears in Maino's "K.O.B." EP that was released earlier this year. Jadakiss, Raekwon, T.I. and French Montana are among stars who contributed to the 11-song project.
Meek Mill's "Off the Corner" (feat. Rick Ross) music video
Maino's "Lights Camera Action" (feat. Meek Mill & Troy Ave) music video
More Meek Mill News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign