Meek Mill Debuts 'Off the Corner' Music Video Ft. Rick Ross
Meek Mill has teamed up with Rick Ross for his new track titled "Off the Corner". Shortly after the audio arrived on Friday, April 25, the two rappers made the accompanying music video available online.
Directed by DRE Films, the visuals features the two rappers hanging out with some friends as they rap their verses in front of a parked car. The four-minute clip also gives glimpses at a bunch of men riding their motorbikes.
"Off the Corner" is presumably taken from "Dreams Worth More Than Money", Meek's new album that's expected to be released this summer. The record will reportedly include his collaborations with other stars including Ty Dolla $ign, Migos, Chris Brown, Rita Ora and Timbaland.
In Meek-related news, the rapper has also been featured in the music video for his collaboration with Maino and Troy Ave, "Light Camera Action". The Mazi O-directed clip, which hits the web around the same time as Meek's "Off the Corner", shows the three entertainers having fun with some beautiful ladies.
"Light Camera Action" appears in Maino's "K.O.B." EP that was released earlier this year. Jadakiss, Raekwon, T.I. and French Montana are among stars who contributed to the 11-song project.
More Meek Mill News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest