Meek Mill Debuts 'Off the Corner' Music Video Ft. Rick Ross
Meek Mill has teamed up with Rick Ross for his new track titled "Off the Corner". Shortly after the audio arrived on Friday, April 25, the two rappers made the accompanying music video available online.
Directed by DRE Films, the visuals features the two rappers hanging out with some friends as they rap their verses in front of a parked car. The four-minute clip also gives glimpses at a bunch of men riding their motorbikes.
"Off the Corner" is presumably taken from "Dreams Worth More Than Money", Meek's new album that's expected to be released this summer. The record will reportedly include his collaborations with other stars including Ty Dolla $ign, Migos, Chris Brown, Rita Ora and Timbaland.
In Meek-related news, the rapper has also been featured in the music video for his collaboration with Maino and Troy Ave, "Light Camera Action". The Mazi O-directed clip, which hits the web around the same time as Meek's "Off the Corner", shows the three entertainers having fun with some beautiful ladies.
"Light Camera Action" appears in Maino's "K.O.B." EP that was released earlier this year. Jadakiss, Raekwon, T.I. and French Montana are among stars who contributed to the 11-song project.
More Meek Mill News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce