Meek Mill Debuts 'Off the Corner' Music Video Ft. Rick Ross
Meek Mill has teamed up with Rick Ross for his new track titled "Off the Corner". Shortly after the audio arrived on Friday, April 25, the two rappers made the accompanying music video available online.
Directed by DRE Films, the visuals features the two rappers hanging out with some friends as they rap their verses in front of a parked car. The four-minute clip also gives glimpses at a bunch of men riding their motorbikes.
"Off the Corner" is presumably taken from "Dreams Worth More Than Money", Meek's new album that's expected to be released this summer. The record will reportedly include his collaborations with other stars including Ty Dolla $ign, Migos, Chris Brown, Rita Ora and Timbaland.
In Meek-related news, the rapper has also been featured in the music video for his collaboration with Maino and Troy Ave, "Light Camera Action". The Mazi O-directed clip, which hits the web around the same time as Meek's "Off the Corner", shows the three entertainers having fun with some beautiful ladies.
"Light Camera Action" appears in Maino's "K.O.B." EP that was released earlier this year. Jadakiss, Raekwon, T.I. and French Montana are among stars who contributed to the 11-song project.
Meek Mill's "Off the Corner" (feat. Rick Ross) music video
Maino's "Lights Camera Action" (feat. Meek Mill & Troy Ave) music video
More Meek Mill News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly