Jennifer Lawrence Flips the Bird During Outing With Nicholas Hoult
Jennifer Lawrence apparently was upset that she was constantly followed by paparazzi and decided to give them a message. The Oscar-winning actress had a date night with Nicholas Hoult on Thursday, April 24 in London and she flipped the bird when she was in a taxi with her "X-Men" co-star. In a photo obtained by E! News, Hoult can be seen trying to calm her down.
Prior to the scene, Lawrence and Hoult had a dinner with Tom Ford at the Chiltern Firehouse in the Marylebone area of London. She sported a Rag & Bone jumpsuit, a coat, Dolce & Gabbana handbag and earrings from EF Collection. Hoult, meanwhile, looked handsome in a gray shirt, a black jacket and pants.
Earlier that day, the couple was spotted enjoying their time in a restaurant in North London and strolling around the area. In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, the pair can be seen sitting together and having conversations. The star of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" wore a black jacket and a fedora. She also wore a turquois ring on her ring finger, but a representative told PEOPLE that it was not an engagement ring.
Hoult recently told V magazine that working with his girlfriend in a same project gave them advantages. "It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time. So when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," the 24-year-old actor admitted.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik