Jennifer Lawrence Flips the Bird During Outing With Nicholas Hoult
Jennifer Lawrence apparently was upset that she was constantly followed by paparazzi and decided to give them a message. The Oscar-winning actress had a date night with Nicholas Hoult on Thursday, April 24 in London and she flipped the bird when she was in a taxi with her "X-Men" co-star. In a photo obtained by E! News, Hoult can be seen trying to calm her down.
Prior to the scene, Lawrence and Hoult had a dinner with Tom Ford at the Chiltern Firehouse in the Marylebone area of London. She sported a Rag & Bone jumpsuit, a coat, Dolce & Gabbana handbag and earrings from EF Collection. Hoult, meanwhile, looked handsome in a gray shirt, a black jacket and pants.
Earlier that day, the couple was spotted enjoying their time in a restaurant in North London and strolling around the area. In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, the pair can be seen sitting together and having conversations. The star of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" wore a black jacket and a fedora. She also wore a turquois ring on her ring finger, but a representative told PEOPLE that it was not an engagement ring.
Hoult recently told V magazine that working with his girlfriend in a same project gave them advantages. "It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time. So when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," the 24-year-old actor admitted.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?