Jennifer Lawrence Flips the Bird During Outing With Nicholas Hoult
Jennifer Lawrence apparently was upset that she was constantly followed by paparazzi and decided to give them a message. The Oscar-winning actress had a date night with Nicholas Hoult on Thursday, April 24 in London and she flipped the bird when she was in a taxi with her "X-Men" co-star. In a photo obtained by E! News, Hoult can be seen trying to calm her down.
Prior to the scene, Lawrence and Hoult had a dinner with Tom Ford at the Chiltern Firehouse in the Marylebone area of London. She sported a Rag & Bone jumpsuit, a coat, Dolce & Gabbana handbag and earrings from EF Collection. Hoult, meanwhile, looked handsome in a gray shirt, a black jacket and pants.
Earlier that day, the couple was spotted enjoying their time in a restaurant in North London and strolling around the area. In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, the pair can be seen sitting together and having conversations. The star of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" wore a black jacket and a fedora. She also wore a turquois ring on her ring finger, but a representative told PEOPLE that it was not an engagement ring.
Hoult recently told V magazine that working with his girlfriend in a same project gave them advantages. "It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time. So when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," the 24-year-old actor admitted.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet