Chrissy Teigen Rants on Twitter Following Weight Jabs
Chrissy Teigen ranted on Twitter after some people on the internet fat-shaming her. The model shared a photo of her at MTV upfronts on Instagram on Thursday, April 24, but she apparently received not-so-nice replies. John Legend's other half then lashed out on Twitter.
She uploaded a screenshot of the mean replies from some people, captioning the photo, "Honestly f**k you all. Why do I even open anything up to you." Some comments on the image read, "You gained weight?" and "Putting on that weight momma."
Teigen then added in other posts, "In what other real life situation would you walk up to someone and tell them they're fat or gained weight? I don't know why I am always surprised when you let me down. I gotta get used to this s**t. It's amazing to me that I am told to get over the a**holes but the a**holes are never told to stop being pieces of s**t." After she finished venting her anger, Teigen asked her followers, "Please send me photos that make you happy."
In other news, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl learned about a 4-month-old baby who bears striking resemblance to her husband earlier this week and she freaked out on Twitter. "Oh my god please stop I have seen the baby that looks like john. I HAVE SEEN IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she tweeted.
Honestly fuck you all. Why do I even open anything up to you. pic.twitter.com/qW7TjVuIv4— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 25, 2014
My nephew looks like John Legend lol pic.twitter.com/BKCIMOuKop— rahel (@_rahellla) April 20, 2014
More Chrissy Teigen News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child