Report: Jason Momoa Has Signed on for Superman vs. Batman Movie
It looks like Jason Momoa joins "Man of Steel 2" after all. No official announcement is made, but Batman-News reports that the Khal Drogo of "Game of Thrones" has "signed the dotted line" to play a role in the Superman vs. Batman film.
The "Conan the Barbarian" actor has been long rumored being in negotiations to star in the sequel. The Hawaii-born star is to tackle the role of Aquaman, which reportedly is a cameo setting up the next movie, but he always coyly denied the report.
Directed by Zack Snyder, the movie is set to open against "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Henry Cavill is back as Superman, Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction