Report: Jason Momoa Has Signed on for Superman vs. Batman Movie
It looks like Jason Momoa joins "Man of Steel 2" after all. No official announcement is made, but Batman-News reports that the Khal Drogo of "Game of Thrones" has "signed the dotted line" to play a role in the Superman vs. Batman film.
The "Conan the Barbarian" actor has been long rumored being in negotiations to star in the sequel. The Hawaii-born star is to tackle the role of Aquaman, which reportedly is a cameo setting up the next movie, but he always coyly denied the report.
Directed by Zack Snyder, the movie is set to open against "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Henry Cavill is back as Superman, Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group