Report: Jason Momoa Has Signed on for Superman vs. Batman Movie
It looks like Jason Momoa joins "Man of Steel 2" after all. No official announcement is made, but Batman-News reports that the Khal Drogo of "Game of Thrones" has "signed the dotted line" to play a role in the Superman vs. Batman film.
The "Conan the Barbarian" actor has been long rumored being in negotiations to star in the sequel. The Hawaii-born star is to tackle the role of Aquaman, which reportedly is a cameo setting up the next movie, but he always coyly denied the report.
Directed by Zack Snyder, the movie is set to open against "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Henry Cavill is back as Superman, Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'