Report: Jason Momoa Has Signed on for Superman vs. Batman Movie
It looks like Jason Momoa joins "Man of Steel 2" after all. No official announcement is made, but Batman-News reports that the Khal Drogo of "Game of Thrones" has "signed the dotted line" to play a role in the Superman vs. Batman film.
The "Conan the Barbarian" actor has been long rumored being in negotiations to star in the sequel. The Hawaii-born star is to tackle the role of Aquaman, which reportedly is a cameo setting up the next movie, but he always coyly denied the report.
Directed by Zack Snyder, the movie is set to open against "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Henry Cavill is back as Superman, Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!