Report: Jason Momoa Has Signed on for Superman vs. Batman Movie
It looks like Jason Momoa joins "Man of Steel 2" after all. No official announcement is made, but Batman-News reports that the Khal Drogo of "Game of Thrones" has "signed the dotted line" to play a role in the Superman vs. Batman film.
The "Conan the Barbarian" actor has been long rumored being in negotiations to star in the sequel. The Hawaii-born star is to tackle the role of Aquaman, which reportedly is a cameo setting up the next movie, but he always coyly denied the report.
Directed by Zack Snyder, the movie is set to open against "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Henry Cavill is back as Superman, Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?