Danica McKellar Breaks Rib During 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal
Danica McKellar is at risk of not being able to dance on "Dancing with the Stars" next Monday. The actress has revealed to her fans via a post on her Twitter that she suffered an injury while practicing for the dancing competition.
"So ... I broke a rib in yesterday's #DWTS rehearsal," the 39-year-old, who is known for her role as Winnie Cooper on 1990s' TV series "The Wonder Years", tweeted on Friday, April 25, adding, "Trying my best to pull thru and could use your prayers!! #wanttokeepdancing."
Her pro partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy hinted at how the injury affected them, writing on his own Twitter, "Very very tough week #very."
It's not clear if Danica will be able to participate in the April 28 episode of the ABC reality series. On March 31, fellow celebrity contestant Billy Dee Williams had to withdraw from the competition due to a back injury.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family