Danica McKellar Breaks Rib During 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal
Danica McKellar is at risk of not being able to dance on "Dancing with the Stars" next Monday. The actress has revealed to her fans via a post on her Twitter that she suffered an injury while practicing for the dancing competition.
"So ... I broke a rib in yesterday's #DWTS rehearsal," the 39-year-old, who is known for her role as Winnie Cooper on 1990s' TV series "The Wonder Years", tweeted on Friday, April 25, adding, "Trying my best to pull thru and could use your prayers!! #wanttokeepdancing."
Her pro partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy hinted at how the injury affected them, writing on his own Twitter, "Very very tough week #very."
It's not clear if Danica will be able to participate in the April 28 episode of the ABC reality series. On March 31, fellow celebrity contestant Billy Dee Williams had to withdraw from the competition due to a back injury.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body