Danica McKellar Breaks Rib During 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal
Danica McKellar is at risk of not being able to dance on "Dancing with the Stars" next Monday. The actress has revealed to her fans via a post on her Twitter that she suffered an injury while practicing for the dancing competition.
"So ... I broke a rib in yesterday's #DWTS rehearsal," the 39-year-old, who is known for her role as Winnie Cooper on 1990s' TV series "The Wonder Years", tweeted on Friday, April 25, adding, "Trying my best to pull thru and could use your prayers!! #wanttokeepdancing."
Her pro partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy hinted at how the injury affected them, writing on his own Twitter, "Very very tough week #very."
It's not clear if Danica will be able to participate in the April 28 episode of the ABC reality series. On March 31, fellow celebrity contestant Billy Dee Williams had to withdraw from the competition due to a back injury.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest