Danica McKellar Breaks Rib During 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal
Danica McKellar is at risk of not being able to dance on "Dancing with the Stars" next Monday. The actress has revealed to her fans via a post on her Twitter that she suffered an injury while practicing for the dancing competition.
"So ... I broke a rib in yesterday's #DWTS rehearsal," the 39-year-old, who is known for her role as Winnie Cooper on 1990s' TV series "The Wonder Years", tweeted on Friday, April 25, adding, "Trying my best to pull thru and could use your prayers!! #wanttokeepdancing."
Her pro partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy hinted at how the injury affected them, writing on his own Twitter, "Very very tough week #very."
It's not clear if Danica will be able to participate in the April 28 episode of the ABC reality series. On March 31, fellow celebrity contestant Billy Dee Williams had to withdraw from the competition due to a back injury.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'