Danica McKellar Breaks Rib During 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal
Danica McKellar is at risk of not being able to dance on "Dancing with the Stars" next Monday. The actress has revealed to her fans via a post on her Twitter that she suffered an injury while practicing for the dancing competition.
"So ... I broke a rib in yesterday's #DWTS rehearsal," the 39-year-old, who is known for her role as Winnie Cooper on 1990s' TV series "The Wonder Years", tweeted on Friday, April 25, adding, "Trying my best to pull thru and could use your prayers!! #wanttokeepdancing."
Her pro partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy hinted at how the injury affected them, writing on his own Twitter, "Very very tough week #very."
It's not clear if Danica will be able to participate in the April 28 episode of the ABC reality series. On March 31, fellow celebrity contestant Billy Dee Williams had to withdraw from the competition due to a back injury.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet