50 Cent Reveals 'Animal Ambition' Album Tracklist and Collaborators
After teasing his "Animal Ambition" with several new tracks and music videos, 50 Cent finally revealed the full tracklist of his upcoming album on Friday, April 25. The standard edition of the record will feature 11 tracks including "Chase the Paper", the rapper's collaboration with Prodigy, Kidd Kidd and Styles P which was released earlier this week.
Other tracks that make the cut are "Hold On", Yo Gotti-assisted "Don't Worry 'Bout It", "Pilot", "Smoke" featuring Trey Songz and "I'm a Hustler". The album will also boast guest appearances from Jadakiss, Mr. Probz and Guordan Banks.
Marking 50's first album to be released independently, "Animal Ambition" is slated to hit the stores on June 3 via Caroline/Capitol Music Group. The follow-up to 2009's "Before I Self Destruct" will precede the arrival of "Street King Immortal", 50's long-delayed LP that's scheduled to be released later this year.
"This album is prosperity. It's the positive and negative effects of prosperity," 50 recently said of "Animal Ambition" in an interview with Billboard. "You will constantly go, 'Wow, I know why you said that right there.' You get an effect of prosperity in each song; even the celebrations, which are inspired by things going on the right way."
More 50 Cent News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences