Singer Katherine Jenkins Confirms Engagement to Director
Katherine Jenkins finally confirmed that she's engaged to writer and director Andrew Levitas. The singer showed off a big diamond ring last week during a lunch date at Langham's Hotel.
Levitas proposed to Jenkins on Tuesday, April 15 in the Hamptons. "Andrew proposed in the Hamptons at his family home on Tuesday. It has been a whirlwind romance but both families are absolutely thrilled," a source close to the singer said.
Jenkins tweeted on Sunday, "Thank you for all your lovely wishes of congratulations. They mean so much to us." A rep of Jenkins confirmed to PEOPLE, "Katherine is over the moon." The couple has been dating since last October after meeting in New York.
According to Daily Mail, they plan to get married in 2015 and are likely to hold the ceremony in Wales where Jenkins' family lives. There will also be a small service in the States where Levitas was born.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal