Singer Katherine Jenkins Confirms Engagement to Director
Katherine Jenkins finally confirmed that she's engaged to writer and director Andrew Levitas. The singer showed off a big diamond ring last week during a lunch date at Langham's Hotel.
Levitas proposed to Jenkins on Tuesday, April 15 in the Hamptons. "Andrew proposed in the Hamptons at his family home on Tuesday. It has been a whirlwind romance but both families are absolutely thrilled," a source close to the singer said.
Jenkins tweeted on Sunday, "Thank you for all your lovely wishes of congratulations. They mean so much to us." A rep of Jenkins confirmed to PEOPLE, "Katherine is over the moon." The couple has been dating since last October after meeting in New York.
According to Daily Mail, they plan to get married in 2015 and are likely to hold the ceremony in Wales where Jenkins' family lives. There will also be a small service in the States where Levitas was born.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters