Singer Katherine Jenkins Confirms Engagement to Director
Katherine Jenkins finally confirmed that she's engaged to writer and director Andrew Levitas. The singer showed off a big diamond ring last week during a lunch date at Langham's Hotel.
Levitas proposed to Jenkins on Tuesday, April 15 in the Hamptons. "Andrew proposed in the Hamptons at his family home on Tuesday. It has been a whirlwind romance but both families are absolutely thrilled," a source close to the singer said.
Jenkins tweeted on Sunday, "Thank you for all your lovely wishes of congratulations. They mean so much to us." A rep of Jenkins confirmed to PEOPLE, "Katherine is over the moon." The couple has been dating since last October after meeting in New York.
According to Daily Mail, they plan to get married in 2015 and are likely to hold the ceremony in Wales where Jenkins' family lives. There will also be a small service in the States where Levitas was born.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama