Singer Katherine Jenkins Confirms Engagement to Director
Katherine Jenkins finally confirmed that she's engaged to writer and director Andrew Levitas. The singer showed off a big diamond ring last week during a lunch date at Langham's Hotel.
Levitas proposed to Jenkins on Tuesday, April 15 in the Hamptons. "Andrew proposed in the Hamptons at his family home on Tuesday. It has been a whirlwind romance but both families are absolutely thrilled," a source close to the singer said.
Jenkins tweeted on Sunday, "Thank you for all your lovely wishes of congratulations. They mean so much to us." A rep of Jenkins confirmed to PEOPLE, "Katherine is over the moon." The couple has been dating since last October after meeting in New York.
According to Daily Mail, they plan to get married in 2015 and are likely to hold the ceremony in Wales where Jenkins' family lives. There will also be a small service in the States where Levitas was born.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics