Singer Katherine Jenkins Confirms Engagement to Director
Katherine Jenkins finally confirmed that she's engaged to writer and director Andrew Levitas. The singer showed off a big diamond ring last week during a lunch date at Langham's Hotel.
Levitas proposed to Jenkins on Tuesday, April 15 in the Hamptons. "Andrew proposed in the Hamptons at his family home on Tuesday. It has been a whirlwind romance but both families are absolutely thrilled," a source close to the singer said.
Jenkins tweeted on Sunday, "Thank you for all your lovely wishes of congratulations. They mean so much to us." A rep of Jenkins confirmed to PEOPLE, "Katherine is over the moon." The couple has been dating since last October after meeting in New York.
According to Daily Mail, they plan to get married in 2015 and are likely to hold the ceremony in Wales where Jenkins' family lives. There will also be a small service in the States where Levitas was born.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation