Justin Bieber Released After His Detainment at LAX
Justin Bieber has been released by U.S. Customs following a few hours of detainment. The Canadian singer was not allowed to leave the airport following a flight from Japan on Thursday, April 24. As reported by E! News, the "Baby" singer then was seen leaving the terminal at around 6:20 P.M.
Surrounded by his security team, the pop star made a dash to waiting cars while reporters as well as some fans had been waiting for the star outside. Bieber, who wore a white t-shirt, checkered top, a fedora and a pair of sunglasses, grabbed his crotch and made funny faces to cameras as he left. Two SUVs and a van was waiting for Bieber and his entourage and he entered one of the SUVs without saying anything to the photographers.
A representative for the pop star told The Hollywood Reporter that Bieber was questioned for three to four hours. It is a standard procedure to non-citizens and foreign nationals to be interviewed upon entering the U.S. if they allegedly committed crime. No formal action was taken.
Bieber has had several legal problems. He was arrested earlier this year for alleged DUI and was accused of throwing some eggs to his neighbor's house. He then went to a police station in Toronto in relation to an alleged assault to a limo driver.
More Justin Bieber News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth