Justin Bieber Released After His Detainment at LAX
Justin Bieber has been released by U.S. Customs following a few hours of detainment. The Canadian singer was not allowed to leave the airport following a flight from Japan on Thursday, April 24. As reported by E! News, the "Baby" singer then was seen leaving the terminal at around 6:20 P.M.
Surrounded by his security team, the pop star made a dash to waiting cars while reporters as well as some fans had been waiting for the star outside. Bieber, who wore a white t-shirt, checkered top, a fedora and a pair of sunglasses, grabbed his crotch and made funny faces to cameras as he left. Two SUVs and a van was waiting for Bieber and his entourage and he entered one of the SUVs without saying anything to the photographers.
A representative for the pop star told The Hollywood Reporter that Bieber was questioned for three to four hours. It is a standard procedure to non-citizens and foreign nationals to be interviewed upon entering the U.S. if they allegedly committed crime. No formal action was taken.
Bieber has had several legal problems. He was arrested earlier this year for alleged DUI and was accused of throwing some eggs to his neighbor's house. He then went to a police station in Toronto in relation to an alleged assault to a limo driver.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked