Justin Bieber Released After His Detainment at LAX
Justin Bieber has been released by U.S. Customs following a few hours of detainment. The Canadian singer was not allowed to leave the airport following a flight from Japan on Thursday, April 24. As reported by E! News, the "Baby" singer then was seen leaving the terminal at around 6:20 P.M.
Surrounded by his security team, the pop star made a dash to waiting cars while reporters as well as some fans had been waiting for the star outside. Bieber, who wore a white t-shirt, checkered top, a fedora and a pair of sunglasses, grabbed his crotch and made funny faces to cameras as he left. Two SUVs and a van was waiting for Bieber and his entourage and he entered one of the SUVs without saying anything to the photographers.
A representative for the pop star told The Hollywood Reporter that Bieber was questioned for three to four hours. It is a standard procedure to non-citizens and foreign nationals to be interviewed upon entering the U.S. if they allegedly committed crime. No formal action was taken.
Bieber has had several legal problems. He was arrested earlier this year for alleged DUI and was accused of throwing some eggs to his neighbor's house. He then went to a police station in Toronto in relation to an alleged assault to a limo driver.
More Justin Bieber News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'