'American Idol' Contestant C.J. Harris on His Elimination: I Had a Feeling
C.J. Harris was the latest "American Idol" finalist who got sent packing on Thursday night, April 24. The 23-year-old might not be too shocked though, since he claimed that he "had a feeling" that it was time for him to go home. "There was something about the day, something about the way they were messing with my microphone," he said after the results show aired. "I could just tell."
Judge Jennifer Lopez, on the other hand, appeared to be overcome with emotion when learning C.J.'s journey on the singing competition had to end that night. "She told me that I got a really good soul and I just got to keep chasing my music career," the Alabama singer revealed what J.Lo said to console him. "That I'll be successful as long as I want it."
C.J., who is a father to a little boy, is excited to meet his son soon. "He'll probably just sit on my lap and strum on my guitar like he always does," he predicted. "He loves to play guitar and sing and beat the back of the seat like he's playing drums... I can't wait."
C.J. was eliminated on the latest results show after landing in the Bottom Two along with Jessica Meuse that night. Asked by host Ryan Seacrest what he would change if he could do Wednesday over, he said, "I probably would have picked a better song choice."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues