Emma Stone Stuns at 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' N.Y. Premiere
Emma Stone turned heads when walking down the red carpet at the New York premiere of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". She donned a Prada pale pink long dress with side cut-out and stud detailing and paired it with Shoes & Clutch also by Prada and Jewelry by Sidney Garber. She styled her hair in an Ombre bob with bangs.
She was joined by co-star and real-life boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, who looked dashing in an Alexander McQueen suit. He surprised a group of underprivileged kids and rode a school bus with them to the premiere. Dane DeHaan who came with his wife Anna Wood opted for a Prada suit without a tie, while Felicity Jones went with a Miu Miu dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and EF Collection earrings.
Also coming to the Thursday, April 24 event at the Ziegfeld Theater was cast members like Jamie Foxx who brought his cute little daughter, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field, B.J. Novak, and Embeth Davidtz. Denis Leary who played Gwen Stacy's father in the first film attended the special screening as well.
Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar, and Pharrell Williams who contributed to the soundtrack album were among the A-list guests too. Alicia who came with her husband Swizz Beatz rocked a form-fitting black number, while Pharrell went casual with hoodie, jeans, and his signature Vivienne Westwood hat.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences