Emma Stone Stuns at 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' N.Y. Premiere
Emma Stone turned heads when walking down the red carpet at the New York premiere of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". She donned a Prada pale pink long dress with side cut-out and stud detailing and paired it with Shoes & Clutch also by Prada and Jewelry by Sidney Garber. She styled her hair in an Ombre bob with bangs.
She was joined by co-star and real-life boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, who looked dashing in an Alexander McQueen suit. He surprised a group of underprivileged kids and rode a school bus with them to the premiere. Dane DeHaan who came with his wife Anna Wood opted for a Prada suit without a tie, while Felicity Jones went with a Miu Miu dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and EF Collection earrings.
Also coming to the Thursday, April 24 event at the Ziegfeld Theater was cast members like Jamie Foxx who brought his cute little daughter, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field, B.J. Novak, and Embeth Davidtz. Denis Leary who played Gwen Stacy's father in the first film attended the special screening as well.
Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar, and Pharrell Williams who contributed to the soundtrack album were among the A-list guests too. Alicia who came with her husband Swizz Beatz rocked a form-fitting black number, while Pharrell went casual with hoodie, jeans, and his signature Vivienne Westwood hat.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen