Emma Stone Stuns at 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' N.Y. Premiere
Emma Stone turned heads when walking down the red carpet at the New York premiere of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". She donned a Prada pale pink long dress with side cut-out and stud detailing and paired it with Shoes & Clutch also by Prada and Jewelry by Sidney Garber. She styled her hair in an Ombre bob with bangs.
She was joined by co-star and real-life boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, who looked dashing in an Alexander McQueen suit. He surprised a group of underprivileged kids and rode a school bus with them to the premiere. Dane DeHaan who came with his wife Anna Wood opted for a Prada suit without a tie, while Felicity Jones went with a Miu Miu dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and EF Collection earrings.
Also coming to the Thursday, April 24 event at the Ziegfeld Theater was cast members like Jamie Foxx who brought his cute little daughter, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field, B.J. Novak, and Embeth Davidtz. Denis Leary who played Gwen Stacy's father in the first film attended the special screening as well.
Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar, and Pharrell Williams who contributed to the soundtrack album were among the A-list guests too. Alicia who came with her husband Swizz Beatz rocked a form-fitting black number, while Pharrell went casual with hoodie, jeans, and his signature Vivienne Westwood hat.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage