Aaron Carter on Former Lover Hilary Duff: I'm Not Gonna Give Up on Her
Aaron Carter once again professed his love to former girlfriend Hilary Duff. The "I Want Candy" singer, who made headlines after expressing his love in recent Twitter posts, says in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight that he wants to win her back.
When asked if he still loves her, the 26-year-old singer answers, "Absolutely... I don't know who she is today, she doesn't know who I am today but I would sweep her off her feet if I ever got a chance to again and fix what I did wrong."
"I'm going to do everything in my power to fix those relationships in my life just like I want to fix the relationship I had with the love of my life," he continues, referring to Duff. "I'm not gonna give up on Hilary ... ever."
In early March, Carter talked about his love life in Twitter posts. After retweeting a photo of Duff, he wrote, "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..." He added in another post, "I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think."
The 26-year-old star apparently did not get response from Duff in regards to the messages, but he wasn't worried. "That wasn't meant for the media or anybody like that... I didn't think about it really. I wasn't really looking for [a response] either," he tells ET's Rob Marciano.
Duff and her husband Mike Comrie announced their separation earlier this year after three years of marriage. The couple has a son together.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher