Aaron Carter on Former Lover Hilary Duff: I'm Not Gonna Give Up on Her
Aaron Carter once again professed his love to former girlfriend Hilary Duff. The "I Want Candy" singer, who made headlines after expressing his love in recent Twitter posts, says in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight that he wants to win her back.
When asked if he still loves her, the 26-year-old singer answers, "Absolutely... I don't know who she is today, she doesn't know who I am today but I would sweep her off her feet if I ever got a chance to again and fix what I did wrong."
"I'm going to do everything in my power to fix those relationships in my life just like I want to fix the relationship I had with the love of my life," he continues, referring to Duff. "I'm not gonna give up on Hilary ... ever."
In early March, Carter talked about his love life in Twitter posts. After retweeting a photo of Duff, he wrote, "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..." He added in another post, "I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think."
The 26-year-old star apparently did not get response from Duff in regards to the messages, but he wasn't worried. "That wasn't meant for the media or anybody like that... I didn't think about it really. I wasn't really looking for [a response] either," he tells ET's Rob Marciano.
Duff and her husband Mike Comrie announced their separation earlier this year after three years of marriage. The couple has a son together.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3