Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn Have Double Date With Elin Nordegren and Her Boyfriend
Following a report about Lindsey Vonn being close to Tiger Woods' ex-wife Elin Nordegren, the athletes apparently had a double date with Nordegren and her boyfriend Chris Cline. "They can be a happy foursome now that Elin has a guy even richer than Tiger," a source told Us Weekly. "They've hung out at the Seminole Club [in Florida]. They've hung out together with other people."
Woods and his former wife were seen attending a baseball game together over the weekend to support their son Charlie. In a photo obtained by TMZ, the golfer and his girlfriend sat side by side while Nordegren took a place in front of Woods. A source additionally said that they looked friendly during the outing.
A source recently claimed that Woods' current girlfriend and his former lover were best friends. The source explained that Nordegren knew her children would spend a lot of time with Vonn, so she wanted to know more about her. "After meeting her, she found she actually liked her," the source added. "You'd think it would be weird, but Elin loves Lindsey and they talk all the time. Elin likes that Lindsey is a strong woman."
The whole group reportedly went on a vacation together recently. "Elin found that they are very similar and have a lot in common. They laugh and talk like they have been girlfriends forever," the source explained further.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child