Ciara Bares Baby Bump in W, Shares Kim Kardashian Advice
A very pregnant Ciara is featured in the latest edition of W magazine. The singer, who is expecting a child with her fiance Future, bares her baby bump in a photo shoot for the spread. In a sexy snap, Ciara can be seen wearing a black top and matching pants. The "Body Party" singer closes her eyes as she cradles her precious stomach with one hand.
In an interview for the spread, Ciara opens up about her pregnancy as well as advice she received from her friend Kim Kardashian, who welcomed her daughter with Kanye West last year. The 28-year-old singer admits that she and the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star actually talk about "everything from breastfeeding to how a stroller works."
"I believe in allowing your child to be who they want to be - as long as they want to be something great," she tells the magazine of a wise word she got from her friend. "You don't know your child until they get here, you don't know their personality. There is a lot of learning to do. I loved that advice."
Ciara, who is due to give birth "really soon," also says that she plans to get rid of her baby weight when she's ready. "As soon as the body says hit the gym, I'm gonna hit the gym. I've been having a lot of food fun," she explains.
More Ciara News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival