Ciara Bares Baby Bump in W, Shares Kim Kardashian Advice
A very pregnant Ciara is featured in the latest edition of W magazine. The singer, who is expecting a child with her fiance Future, bares her baby bump in a photo shoot for the spread. In a sexy snap, Ciara can be seen wearing a black top and matching pants. The "Body Party" singer closes her eyes as she cradles her precious stomach with one hand.
In an interview for the spread, Ciara opens up about her pregnancy as well as advice she received from her friend Kim Kardashian, who welcomed her daughter with Kanye West last year. The 28-year-old singer admits that she and the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star actually talk about "everything from breastfeeding to how a stroller works."
"I believe in allowing your child to be who they want to be - as long as they want to be something great," she tells the magazine of a wise word she got from her friend. "You don't know your child until they get here, you don't know their personality. There is a lot of learning to do. I loved that advice."
Ciara, who is due to give birth "really soon," also says that she plans to get rid of her baby weight when she's ready. "As soon as the body says hit the gym, I'm gonna hit the gym. I've been having a lot of food fun," she explains.
More Ciara News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media