'Jessabelle' Trailer Unleashes Curse From the Grave
The first trailer for horror film "Jessabelle" has arrived. It gives a sneak peek at the ghostly tale of a wheelchair-bound young woman played by Sarah Snook who returns from hospital to her childhood home in Louisiana to recuperate from a horrific car accident.
She accidentally finds a gift from her long dead mother, but along with it comes a spirit that is intent on killing her. A secret from the past slowly unravels and an evil curse from the grave is unleashed as the wicked unknown force continues to haunt and taunt her.
Coming from Jason Blum, the producer of "Paranormal Activity", "Insidious", "Sinister", and "The Purge", the scary movie is supported by Mark Webber, Ana de la Reguera, David Andrews, and Joelle Carter. It is scheduled for August 29 release in the United States.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor