'Jessabelle' Trailer Unleashes Curse From the Grave
The first trailer for horror film "Jessabelle" has arrived. It gives a sneak peek at the ghostly tale of a wheelchair-bound young woman played by Sarah Snook who returns from hospital to her childhood home in Louisiana to recuperate from a horrific car accident.
She accidentally finds a gift from her long dead mother, but along with it comes a spirit that is intent on killing her. A secret from the past slowly unravels and an evil curse from the grave is unleashed as the wicked unknown force continues to haunt and taunt her.
Coming from Jason Blum, the producer of "Paranormal Activity", "Insidious", "Sinister", and "The Purge", the scary movie is supported by Mark Webber, Ana de la Reguera, David Andrews, and Joelle Carter. It is scheduled for August 29 release in the United States.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!