'Jessabelle' Trailer Unleashes Curse From the Grave
The first trailer for horror film "Jessabelle" has arrived. It gives a sneak peek at the ghostly tale of a wheelchair-bound young woman played by Sarah Snook who returns from hospital to her childhood home in Louisiana to recuperate from a horrific car accident.
She accidentally finds a gift from her long dead mother, but along with it comes a spirit that is intent on killing her. A secret from the past slowly unravels and an evil curse from the grave is unleashed as the wicked unknown force continues to haunt and taunt her.
Coming from Jason Blum, the producer of "Paranormal Activity", "Insidious", "Sinister", and "The Purge", the scary movie is supported by Mark Webber, Ana de la Reguera, David Andrews, and Joelle Carter. It is scheduled for August 29 release in the United States.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host
- Independent Justin Bieber's Reportedly Doing His Own Underwear Laundry When Staying at Posh Hotel