'Jessabelle' Trailer Unleashes Curse From the Grave
The first trailer for horror film "Jessabelle" has arrived. It gives a sneak peek at the ghostly tale of a wheelchair-bound young woman played by Sarah Snook who returns from hospital to her childhood home in Louisiana to recuperate from a horrific car accident.
She accidentally finds a gift from her long dead mother, but along with it comes a spirit that is intent on killing her. A secret from the past slowly unravels and an evil curse from the grave is unleashed as the wicked unknown force continues to haunt and taunt her.
Coming from Jason Blum, the producer of "Paranormal Activity", "Insidious", "Sinister", and "The Purge", the scary movie is supported by Mark Webber, Ana de la Reguera, David Andrews, and Joelle Carter. It is scheduled for August 29 release in the United States.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie