'Jessabelle' Trailer Unleashes Curse From the Grave
The first trailer for horror film "Jessabelle" has arrived. It gives a sneak peek at the ghostly tale of a wheelchair-bound young woman played by Sarah Snook who returns from hospital to her childhood home in Louisiana to recuperate from a horrific car accident.
She accidentally finds a gift from her long dead mother, but along with it comes a spirit that is intent on killing her. A secret from the past slowly unravels and an evil curse from the grave is unleashed as the wicked unknown force continues to haunt and taunt her.
Coming from Jason Blum, the producer of "Paranormal Activity", "Insidious", "Sinister", and "The Purge", the scary movie is supported by Mark Webber, Ana de la Reguera, David Andrews, and Joelle Carter. It is scheduled for August 29 release in the United States.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3