Chris Martin Talks 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Gwyneth Paltrow Split
Chris Martin acknowledged "challenges" in his first interview since separating from his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. In a Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe, the Coldplay frontman spoke generally of his private live.
"Everyone in their life goes through their challenges - whether it's love or money or kids or illness," he said in a 1-minute preview clip, before adding, "There have been a lot of false headlines recently." The father of two also revealed that he liked One Direction, admitting, "I'm saying One Direction are brilliant and I'm not kidding."
Martin and Paltrow recently were seen in different parts of the globe without their wedding ring. The singer was seen at Gare du Nord train station in Paris on Thursday, April 24. The actress, meanwhile, made her first public appearance since the split in Hong Kong.
Paltrow's lifestyle website Goop recently was reported to have been in difficult financial situation and she used her visit to set the record straight. "Those numbers are based on filings from a couple of years ago, so you shouldn't believe everything you read," she said, as quoted by South China Morning Post. "We're on the (verge) of a lot of changes at the website right now and we have some really exciting announcements coming up."
More Chris Martin News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance