Chris Martin Talks 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Gwyneth Paltrow Split
Chris Martin acknowledged "challenges" in his first interview since separating from his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. In a Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe, the Coldplay frontman spoke generally of his private live.
"Everyone in their life goes through their challenges - whether it's love or money or kids or illness," he said in a 1-minute preview clip, before adding, "There have been a lot of false headlines recently." The father of two also revealed that he liked One Direction, admitting, "I'm saying One Direction are brilliant and I'm not kidding."
Martin and Paltrow recently were seen in different parts of the globe without their wedding ring. The singer was seen at Gare du Nord train station in Paris on Thursday, April 24. The actress, meanwhile, made her first public appearance since the split in Hong Kong.
Paltrow's lifestyle website Goop recently was reported to have been in difficult financial situation and she used her visit to set the record straight. "Those numbers are based on filings from a couple of years ago, so you shouldn't believe everything you read," she said, as quoted by South China Morning Post. "We're on the (verge) of a lot of changes at the website right now and we have some really exciting announcements coming up."
More Chris Martin News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed