Chris Martin Talks 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Gwyneth Paltrow Split
Chris Martin acknowledged "challenges" in his first interview since separating from his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. In a Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe, the Coldplay frontman spoke generally of his private live.
"Everyone in their life goes through their challenges - whether it's love or money or kids or illness," he said in a 1-minute preview clip, before adding, "There have been a lot of false headlines recently." The father of two also revealed that he liked One Direction, admitting, "I'm saying One Direction are brilliant and I'm not kidding."
Martin and Paltrow recently were seen in different parts of the globe without their wedding ring. The singer was seen at Gare du Nord train station in Paris on Thursday, April 24. The actress, meanwhile, made her first public appearance since the split in Hong Kong.
Paltrow's lifestyle website Goop recently was reported to have been in difficult financial situation and she used her visit to set the record straight. "Those numbers are based on filings from a couple of years ago, so you shouldn't believe everything you read," she said, as quoted by South China Morning Post. "We're on the (verge) of a lot of changes at the website right now and we have some really exciting announcements coming up."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates