Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Shows Off Skinny Body in Workout Video
Valeria Lukyanova, a Ukrainian woman who catches people's attention after she underwent some procedures to create a Barbie-like appearance, has shared a workout video. The 4-minute clip, which was uploaded on April 23, shows her wearing her workout gear as she jogs, walking on a beach in a bikini and hitting a gym.
Valeria does not speak in the video. She shows off her doll-like face, focusing the camera to her upper body to flaunt her cleavage as well as thin figure. She can also be seen making seductive faces in the clip.
The woman, who is dubbed Human Barbie, recently made headlines following an interview with GQ. In the interview, Valeria talked about plastic surgery and building a family. She seemingly suggested that racial mix contributed to the popularity of plastic surgery.
"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian. They have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that. Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this," she explained.
Valeria also told the magazine that she did not want to build a family and have children. She was quoted as saying, "It's unacceptable to me. The very idea of children brings out this deep revulsion in me... I'd rather die from torture because the worst thing in the world is to have a family lifestyle."
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film