Carmen Electra Touches Tongues With Dave Navarro After Split From Tal Copperman
Carmen Electra has split from clothing mogul boyfriend Tal Copperman and was quick to reunite with her ex. The actress sparked reconciliation rumor with former husband Dave Navarro after he posted a pic of them touching tongues.
"May get lucky with this one tonight!" Navarro captioned the photo. They met on the red carpet before the 6th Annual Revolver Golden Gods award show in L.A. Wednesday, April 23. The couple split eight years ago but vowed to remain friends. "What does 'amicably separated' mean?" the Jane's Addiction guitarist blogged in 2006. "It means that Carmen and I love each other, we are and always will be best friends."
However, when asked whether it was a reconciliation, Navarro tweeted, "HA! We will always be the best of friends, but we are not back together!"
Meanwhile, it was just last month that Electra told E! Online that she was in a happy relationship with Copperman. "We are taking it slow and really trying to get to know each other, but so far we are really happy!" she said. "He's gorgeous and a lot of fun." They were introduced by mutual friends.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?