Carmen Electra Touches Tongues With Dave Navarro After Split From Tal Copperman
Carmen Electra has split from clothing mogul boyfriend Tal Copperman and was quick to reunite with her ex. The actress sparked reconciliation rumor with former husband Dave Navarro after he posted a pic of them touching tongues.
"May get lucky with this one tonight!" Navarro captioned the photo. They met on the red carpet before the 6th Annual Revolver Golden Gods award show in L.A. Wednesday, April 23. The couple split eight years ago but vowed to remain friends. "What does 'amicably separated' mean?" the Jane's Addiction guitarist blogged in 2006. "It means that Carmen and I love each other, we are and always will be best friends."
However, when asked whether it was a reconciliation, Navarro tweeted, "HA! We will always be the best of friends, but we are not back together!"
Meanwhile, it was just last month that Electra told E! Online that she was in a happy relationship with Copperman. "We are taking it slow and really trying to get to know each other, but so far we are really happy!" she said. "He's gorgeous and a lot of fun." They were introduced by mutual friends.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle