Carmen Electra Touches Tongues With Dave Navarro After Split From Tal Copperman
Carmen Electra has split from clothing mogul boyfriend Tal Copperman and was quick to reunite with her ex. The actress sparked reconciliation rumor with former husband Dave Navarro after he posted a pic of them touching tongues.
"May get lucky with this one tonight!" Navarro captioned the photo. They met on the red carpet before the 6th Annual Revolver Golden Gods award show in L.A. Wednesday, April 23. The couple split eight years ago but vowed to remain friends. "What does 'amicably separated' mean?" the Jane's Addiction guitarist blogged in 2006. "It means that Carmen and I love each other, we are and always will be best friends."
However, when asked whether it was a reconciliation, Navarro tweeted, "HA! We will always be the best of friends, but we are not back together!"
Meanwhile, it was just last month that Electra told E! Online that she was in a happy relationship with Copperman. "We are taking it slow and really trying to get to know each other, but so far we are really happy!" she said. "He's gorgeous and a lot of fun." They were introduced by mutual friends.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game