Miley Cyrus Discharged From Hospital, 'Feeling Much Better'
Miley Cyrus has left the hospital after staying for more than a week. The pop star has reportedly even planned her next travel to Europe to resume her Bangerz tour.
Cyrus was admitted to a hospital in Kansas City on April 15 after having severe allergic reaction to antibiotics for flu. She has canceled several U.S. dates in her tour while updating fans about her condition from the hospital bed.
"She is feeling much better and Europe is still on," a source told E! News about her release. She is reportedly still in the States but will fly to Europe sometime next week. Her first show would be Friday, May 2 in Amsterdam followed by stops in Belgium, the U.K., Ireland, France and more.
The six U.S. dates that she had canceled will be rescheduled for August.
In another news, Cyrus makes it to TIME's 100 Most Influential People list.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers