Miley Cyrus Discharged From Hospital, 'Feeling Much Better'
Miley Cyrus has left the hospital after staying for more than a week. The pop star has reportedly even planned her next travel to Europe to resume her Bangerz tour.
Cyrus was admitted to a hospital in Kansas City on April 15 after having severe allergic reaction to antibiotics for flu. She has canceled several U.S. dates in her tour while updating fans about her condition from the hospital bed.
"She is feeling much better and Europe is still on," a source told E! News about her release. She is reportedly still in the States but will fly to Europe sometime next week. Her first show would be Friday, May 2 in Amsterdam followed by stops in Belgium, the U.K., Ireland, France and more.
The six U.S. dates that she had canceled will be rescheduled for August.
In another news, Cyrus makes it to TIME's 100 Most Influential People list.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake