Miley Cyrus Discharged From Hospital, 'Feeling Much Better'
Miley Cyrus has left the hospital after staying for more than a week. The pop star has reportedly even planned her next travel to Europe to resume her Bangerz tour.
Cyrus was admitted to a hospital in Kansas City on April 15 after having severe allergic reaction to antibiotics for flu. She has canceled several U.S. dates in her tour while updating fans about her condition from the hospital bed.
"She is feeling much better and Europe is still on," a source told E! News about her release. She is reportedly still in the States but will fly to Europe sometime next week. Her first show would be Friday, May 2 in Amsterdam followed by stops in Belgium, the U.K., Ireland, France and more.
The six U.S. dates that she had canceled will be rescheduled for August.
In another news, Cyrus makes it to TIME's 100 Most Influential People list.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group