Miley Cyrus Discharged From Hospital, 'Feeling Much Better'
Miley Cyrus has left the hospital after staying for more than a week. The pop star has reportedly even planned her next travel to Europe to resume her Bangerz tour.
Cyrus was admitted to a hospital in Kansas City on April 15 after having severe allergic reaction to antibiotics for flu. She has canceled several U.S. dates in her tour while updating fans about her condition from the hospital bed.
"She is feeling much better and Europe is still on," a source told E! News about her release. She is reportedly still in the States but will fly to Europe sometime next week. Her first show would be Friday, May 2 in Amsterdam followed by stops in Belgium, the U.K., Ireland, France and more.
The six U.S. dates that she had canceled will be rescheduled for August.
In another news, Cyrus makes it to TIME's 100 Most Influential People list.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies