Miley Cyrus Discharged From Hospital, 'Feeling Much Better'
Miley Cyrus has left the hospital after staying for more than a week. The pop star has reportedly even planned her next travel to Europe to resume her Bangerz tour.
Cyrus was admitted to a hospital in Kansas City on April 15 after having severe allergic reaction to antibiotics for flu. She has canceled several U.S. dates in her tour while updating fans about her condition from the hospital bed.
"She is feeling much better and Europe is still on," a source told E! News about her release. She is reportedly still in the States but will fly to Europe sometime next week. Her first show would be Friday, May 2 in Amsterdam followed by stops in Belgium, the U.K., Ireland, France and more.
The six U.S. dates that she had canceled will be rescheduled for August.
In another news, Cyrus makes it to TIME's 100 Most Influential People list.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic