Justin Bieber Detained by U.S. Customs at LAX
Justin Bieber was detained by U.S. customs officials after flying into Los Angeles from Japan. The singer was flying with Singapore Airlines and landed at 1 P.M. on Thursday, April 24 when he was stopped.
Sources told E! Online that Bieber was questioned for around two hours inside the airport's Tom Bradley International Terminal while his bodyguards and entourage were waiting outside for him. The officials have not divulged the reason of his detainment but TMZ reported that it was all because of his legal troubles.
It was a standard operation for anyone with a record like Bieber, TMZ has been told. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer reportedly was given a secondary customs search which included an interrogation about his open criminal cases.
Bieber was charged with DUI in Miami in January. He is also facing an assault charge in Canada in connection with an alleged attack on a limo driver in addition to the egg-throwing case against his neighbor.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics