Justin Bieber Detained by U.S. Customs at LAX
Justin Bieber was detained by U.S. customs officials after flying into Los Angeles from Japan. The singer was flying with Singapore Airlines and landed at 1 P.M. on Thursday, April 24 when he was stopped.
Sources told E! Online that Bieber was questioned for around two hours inside the airport's Tom Bradley International Terminal while his bodyguards and entourage were waiting outside for him. The officials have not divulged the reason of his detainment but TMZ reported that it was all because of his legal troubles.
It was a standard operation for anyone with a record like Bieber, TMZ has been told. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer reportedly was given a secondary customs search which included an interrogation about his open criminal cases.
Bieber was charged with DUI in Miami in January. He is also facing an assault charge in Canada in connection with an alleged attack on a limo driver in addition to the egg-throwing case against his neighbor.
More Justin Bieber News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle