Justin Bieber Detained by U.S. Customs at LAX
Justin Bieber was detained by U.S. customs officials after flying into Los Angeles from Japan. The singer was flying with Singapore Airlines and landed at 1 P.M. on Thursday, April 24 when he was stopped.
Sources told E! Online that Bieber was questioned for around two hours inside the airport's Tom Bradley International Terminal while his bodyguards and entourage were waiting outside for him. The officials have not divulged the reason of his detainment but TMZ reported that it was all because of his legal troubles.
It was a standard operation for anyone with a record like Bieber, TMZ has been told. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer reportedly was given a secondary customs search which included an interrogation about his open criminal cases.
Bieber was charged with DUI in Miami in January. He is also facing an assault charge in Canada in connection with an alleged attack on a limo driver in addition to the egg-throwing case against his neighbor.
More Justin Bieber News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park