Justin Bieber Detained by U.S. Customs at LAX
Justin Bieber was detained by U.S. customs officials after flying into Los Angeles from Japan. The singer was flying with Singapore Airlines and landed at 1 P.M. on Thursday, April 24 when he was stopped.
Sources told E! Online that Bieber was questioned for around two hours inside the airport's Tom Bradley International Terminal while his bodyguards and entourage were waiting outside for him. The officials have not divulged the reason of his detainment but TMZ reported that it was all because of his legal troubles.
It was a standard operation for anyone with a record like Bieber, TMZ has been told. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer reportedly was given a secondary customs search which included an interrogation about his open criminal cases.
Bieber was charged with DUI in Miami in January. He is also facing an assault charge in Canada in connection with an alleged attack on a limo driver in addition to the egg-throwing case against his neighbor.
More Justin Bieber News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist