Justin Bieber Detained by U.S. Customs at LAX
Justin Bieber was detained by U.S. customs officials after flying into Los Angeles from Japan. The singer was flying with Singapore Airlines and landed at 1 P.M. on Thursday, April 24 when he was stopped.
Sources told E! Online that Bieber was questioned for around two hours inside the airport's Tom Bradley International Terminal while his bodyguards and entourage were waiting outside for him. The officials have not divulged the reason of his detainment but TMZ reported that it was all because of his legal troubles.
It was a standard operation for anyone with a record like Bieber, TMZ has been told. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer reportedly was given a secondary customs search which included an interrogation about his open criminal cases.
Bieber was charged with DUI in Miami in January. He is also facing an assault charge in Canada in connection with an alleged attack on a limo driver in addition to the egg-throwing case against his neighbor.
More Justin Bieber News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?