Video: 'The Simpsons' Teases Lego Episode
"The Simpsons" is getting a Lego treatment in its upcoming episode, which has been previewed in a video. The snippet shows Homer freaking out at the reflection of his Lego version in the mirror and accidentally pulling off Marge's hand. He additionally tells someone, "Kiss my flat, plastic butt."
The episode titled "Brick Like Me" will air Sunday, May 4 at 8/7c on FOX. The 550th episode of the animated series will see Homer Simpson waking up in a Springfield where everyone and everything is made out of Legos. He then must "put together" how he got there and figure out how to get home before he gets stuck in a world of bricks forever.
Executive producer executive producer Matt Selman dished out more plot details, "We thought it was cool to start off in the world of Lego and have all the characters think that this was their normal life. Then through a series of bizarre flashbacks, Homer starts to suspect that the Lego world isn't where he belongs."
He went on telling Entertainment Weekly, "So he starts tearing away at the fabric of what he thinks is reality, which is never a great idea. At the end of the day, he has to choose between the world of plastic and the world of meat. ... And there's the best Advent Calendar joke I've ever seen in a half-hour show."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'