Lake Bell and Husband Expecting First Child
Lake Bell is expecting her first child with her husband Scott Campbell. The actress announced the pregnancy news by bringing her baby bump to Tribeca Film Festival Vanity Fair party in New York City on Wednesday night, April 23.
The star of "Million Dollar Arm" was joined by her tattoo artist husband at the event. The expectant mother looked beautiful in a maroon jumpsuit by Stella McCartney, Christian Louboutin pumps and Sabine G jewelry. She cradled her growing baby bump as the couple posed for some photos.
Bell and Campbell met on the set of "How to Make It in America", where he made a cameo appearance as himself. They tied the knot at the Marigny Opera House in New Orleans last year.
In other news, the actress/director goes topless on the cover of Esquire's May issue. The photo, which was taken before she got pregnant, shows her sitting on the floor wearing only sheer tights. She covers her breasts with her arms, showing some sideboob.
Speaking of marriage, she tells the magazine, "Marriage is traditionally old-school in many respects. It is highly antiquated, and, that being said, beautiful." She additionally says of "Million Dollar Arm", "It's sweet. And it's a true story. You're going to cry."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons